LongExpo - slow shutter and long exposure camera
By EyeTap Soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Capture fantastic long exposure and light trail photos **
** Add amazing effects after long exposure photo capture **
LongExpo is a camera app that enables you to capture high quality long exposure, light trail/stream, and low light photos.
** Features of LongExpo:
1. Three shooting modes: standard mode (for regular long exposure photography), low light mode (adjustable more exposure for low light environment), light trail mode (for light trail, light stream photography)
2. High quality and high resolution capture.
3. Natural and intuitive real-time preview
4. Exposure time span adjustment after shooting
5. Create motion trail effects by the motion gradient and freeze functions
6. Adjustment of brightness, contrast and color after shooting
7. Excellent low light camera (along with the low light boost mode on iPhone 5). Take great pictures even under very low light environment.
8. Fantastic light trail, light stream photography
9. Front camera support, Geotag, flash/torch, self-timer, set exposure/focus interest of point, and more !
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Fixed the problem of crashing when saving images on iPhone 6
No problems on my phone. Great app.
I had none of the problems mentioned by other reviewers on my iPhone 5 on iOS 8.4. with 12 GB capacity (2GB available)
Some complain that it's a simulated shutter speed effect not a real one.… well duh! If it were possible to change an iPhone's shutter speed you wouldn't need an app to get the effects!
Imagine a video with all the frames overlaid. And imagine the potential of this over the limitations of a single long exposure.
User interface is super easy. Three modes- standard, low light and light trail. Simulation for standard shutter speeds as found on a SRL camera. Controls for motion blur by selection of a range of frames in the image timeline (this is a bonus over SRL since that yields one image), HBS settings. Bonus is a solid photo editor with Splash, text sharpen/blur tools and a healing brush.
I've had tons of fun creating cool images with fireflies, moon rising, water, dogs playing, ghost effects, fireworks and more. You can rotate, move your phone forward, back or sideways for motion blur effects.
I don't have problems saving images on my iPhone as mentioned by others. (Might be a memory availability issue on their phones.)
A good app when a long exposure effect is just the thing - it convinced me to upgrade to the pro version
This app is great for light trails i wish I could give it 6 stars haha
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eyetap Soft LLC
- © EyeTap Soft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- High-Res Pack$0.99
- Magic Sharpener$0.99