Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get swept back to the romantic and sordid 1930’s along with our trailblazing heroine, Pearl Wallace, ace pilot and world explorer. Travel the world, uncover a global conspiracy, and navigate a chilling mystery you wont soon forget!
Pearl’s glamorous social life grinds to a halt when her father mysteriously dies and she inherits a wonderful island filled with perilous secrets. Journey with Pearl and her deliciously sarcastic best friend, Iris Hillman.
Talented enough to solve a mystery? Keen to find Hidden Objects? Love a great story?
***** GREAT FEATURES *****
- UNCOVER HIDDEN OBJECTS.
Such challenge may be easy, yet on Pearl’s Peril, it has never felt so compelling.
- BEAUTIFUL CLIMAXES UNRAVELLED BY CLUES
At the peak of each chapter, encounter a fascinating puzzle experience.
- BREATHTAKING VINTAGE SCENES, SECRETIVE CHARACTERS.
Have fun. Fall in love. Get lost. Be shocked. Maybe nothing is always as it seems.
- ADVENTUROUS NEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK!
Once complete, it’s to infinity and beyond. Explore new lands across the globe with completely fresh episodic content.
- PLAY EVERYWHERE AND COMPETE WITH FRIENDS.
Connect your Facebook game on iPad! Challenge for the best scores on the leaderboard anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
- ROMANCE, MYSTERY, AND THRILLS
A story driven game that leaves you with addictive, fascinating, and dramatic moments to cherish. Penned by bestselling author and award-winning game writer Steven-Elliot Altman.
PLEASE NOTE: Pearl’s Peril is free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, just disable in-app purchases on your device.
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us here: http://contact.wooga.com/?game=pp
Become a fan for the latest stories, rewards, and competitions:
Visit us at http://wooga.com
Like us on: facebook.com/wooga
NOTE: Internet is required to play this game. We recommend playing on a WiFi connection for a better experience.
What's New in Version 1.57.0
- Pearl's 2nd anniversary update is here! Continue your adventure with more offers and special events!
- Thanks to your feedback, we identified and fixed a few little bugs
Please rate Pearl’s Peril after each update. Your feedback is important to us to ensure the best gaming experience possible.
Enjoy playing BUT....
1. Too hard to earn tickets for additional play on the ship. Tickets are only freely available through room play, but appear very infrequently.
2. I am on level 10 & have had difficulty three separate times moving forward or purchasing high-earning items because either I did not have enough room shells, flowers, or coins. This forced me to play the same "room" for several days to be able to move forward, & was quite boring.
3. The story is somewhat entertaining but completely unnecessary to the playing of the game. There should be a point to reading it, maybe to solve a mystery question & earn something, otherwise I just usually skip the narrative.
I have played this game for over 2 months and had a streak of those days going with the "daily prizes" today when I logged on the streak had been completely erased and had me starting at day one again! I went away to give my energies time to replenish, and when I came back again it was down to the first day of the streak! I love this game and find it very entertaining but I'm very upset that everything erased with that streak and if those go away, what else will?! I have had issues with the lost connection thing as stated in other reviews but the only issue I have with that is it does not replace the energy that it took to play that scene. Please fix whatever the issue is with the daily streaks! I loved my 63 days!
I enjoy this game but it does have its drawbacks. Firstly, its a very nice object seeking game with a story line and well detailed pictures. For that reason, i give it four stars. However, energy is replenished far too slowly, requiring multiple periods of long waiting to finish an objective and forget trying to advance in the secondary bonus objectives unless youre willing to shell out some dough. That is quite aggravating. You are required to have internet connection AND. To be connected to a facebook account in order for the game to properly function and that i abhor.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 1.57.0
- Size: 196 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: wooga gmbh
- © Wooga GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Explorer Sale Pack$1.99
- Bunch of Cash$9.99
- Pile of Cash$19.99
- Bunch of Coins$2.99
- Pearl's Treasure Pack$13.99
- Pile of Coins$7.99
- Starter Pack 1$4.99
- Mega Savers Pack$30.99
- Stacks of Cash$39.99