Fort Worth Star-Telegram for iPad
By The McClatchy Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to the new Fort Worth Star-Telegram Newspaper’s iPad app wherever you are.
Get the latest local and breaking news from Fort Worth, Arlington, Northeast Tarrant County, Dallas and North Texas. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram and Star-Telegram.com report on local topics you care about, including weather, traffic, crime, sports and business news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Fort Worth Star-Telegram opinions, editorials, and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
A whole new user experience.
Missing the actual news
I really enjoyed this app up until the point where you removed the newspaper. Now, I have to maintain the e-dition as well in order to view the paper in my desired format. This "whole new user experience" description should have come with more details about what to expect. Very disappointed and considering canceling my subscription altogether.
App is terrible
Today is July 7. Lead article in the Top News section is a pre- July 4 item about possibility of traffic problems on July 4. No new news since then?
Also, each section seems to have room for only eight articles, More news -- tough luck.
As though the S-T wasn't already too light on content...
Your old app version was awful because it only showed limited articles that stayed up for weeks. That is what we call a magazine. I just assumed everyone used the paper feature, which was cool. Bring it back! I am now checking out the DMN.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 23, 2014
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McClatchy Interactive
- © 2013 The Fort Worth Star Telegram and Spreed Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.