RepCount - Gym Log for Strength and Bodybuilding
By Simon Persson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RepCount is a weight training log designed to make you spend more time with the barbell and less with your phone. Its ease of use and powerful statistics has made it one of the most popular fitness apps in Sweden.
What makes RepCount different from the other gym apps?
* The workout page contains all of todays exercises, as well as all reps and sets. This gives you a nice overview of your whole workout and makes it very simple to use.
* Statistics done right. For each exercise, RepCount can show you your personal records. Do you know what your 5-rep max is on the bench press? If you used RepCount, you would know. In addition to the table of personal records, you get beautiful graphs of strength progress, and workout volume.
* Adding your own exercises is extremely easy. It takes less than 10 seconds to add an exercise!
* RepCount does not waste your phone memory with videos and other stuff you don’t need. This app is about logging your workouts and showing statistics about your progress, nothing else.
RepCount has the following features
* Quick and easy logging of your strength exercises
* Table of Personal Records for each exercise
* Graphs of your progress. Panning and zooming is supported for all graphs!
* Transfer data to another device using email.
* Create workout templates to save time in the gym
* Rest Timer
* Basic cardio log of kcal, distance and duration
* Easy to add your own exercises.
* Designed for iOS 7
So what are you waiting for? RepCount will cost you less than your last post-workout meal and will give you an excellent way of logging your workouts. Get it now! You won’t regret it.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
The new charts now work in both portrait and landscape. We hope you enjoy the new graphs as much as we do!
Very simple, easy
Has just about everything I want and need. Would like to see iCloud and .CSV export. Other than that, pretty solid!