RepCount - Gym Log for Strength and Bodybuilding
By Simon Persson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RepCount is the simplest and fastest way to log your strength training. It is designed to give you a quick way to log your reps and sets, and let you can focus on lifting weights!
Logging your workouts with RepCount free. No ads and no restrictions! Create unlimited log entries, create as many workout programs and add as many exercises as you like. For a small fee you can upgrade to RepCount Premium to gain access to statistics of your progress including graphs of estimated one rep maxes, exercise volume, charts of personal records and more.
* A simple and fast way to log your workouts
* Easy to add your own exercises
* Log unlimited number of workouts
* Possible to save backups to iCloud!
* Create unlimited number of workout programs
* Share workouts on Instagram and Facebook
* Syncs workouts and fetched bodyweight data from Apple Health
* A simple rest timer
* Prefills todays workouts with the weights from the last workout, to save time and keep you motivated.
* Basic cardio log of kcal, distance and duration
* Transfer data to a new iOS device using email.
First class customer support and active development. If you send us an email, expect us to answer it, fast! Our team is verify active on Instagram and Facebook, so make sure to follow us for the latest news.
* Table of rep records for each exercise.
* Graphs of strength progress in estimated 1-rep max
* Graphs of the total volume (weight lifted) for each exercise
* Share charts and PR's on Instagram and Facebook
* Export workouts to Excel (CSV)
* Access to complete history per exercise
* Chart of number of workouts per week
* Graph of time spent in the gym.
* More premium features on the way…
What's New in Version 4.2
New design of the workout view to make it even cleaner and easier to use. So what has changed?
* Added options menu for exercises and sets.
* Improved animations when deleting sets and exercises
* Animation when reordering exercises
* Possible to delete a whole exercises without having to delete all sets
* Fixes a bug causing the first exercise not to show up when searching for a new exercise
Thank you for feedback, reviews and comments!
I was looking for an easy to use app to log my workouts. The ability to quickly check past sets and track my progress was paramount. Tried dozens of apps, but RepCount was easily the best. Tremendous app!
Ditch the notebook paper!
Hell yeah! Well worth app. Progression overload. Helps you stay on track & progress over time on how much volume you do. It really has helped over the year of '16
Simple and focused
A simple, focused app. No gimmicks, no shoehorning me to workout "their" way. Flexible for the type of lifting I do (powerlifting). A lot of thoughtful touches and refinements. Gets better with every version.