By Brinked Media Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TopZie is a top down, real time online multiplayer action game. An air hockey-soccer hybrid, The object is to kick the ball into your opponents goal. Maneuver your player using an on screen joystick. Kick the top by pressing anywhere on the screen. Easy to pick up but difficult to master. Play in a 1 vs 1 or play in team matches that consist of teams of up to 4 players.
- Quick Play. Find a ready opponent and play a 1 vs 1 right away.
- Lobby. Organize and talk with fellow gamers.
- Password protect. For private games that you control.
- Pre game teams select. Drag and drop ready players that enter your game into teams.
- In game team management. Drag and drop ready players into teams during game play. Perfect for those moments when players leave for whatever reason.
- In game chat. Live in game chat to talk with everyone in the game room.
- Full Spectator support. Watch in on any game room in progress. Press "ready" to show you're ready to play in case someone leaves.
- Much Much more. With many more features coming soon.
For all bugs, suggestions and comments, please go to http://www.topzie.com/feedback/
Great game but NOT a haxball clone
This game is very similar to haxball but do not expect to come from haxball and be great. This game uses a central server which is much better than haxballs p2p method.
This game is really great and the owner is very active in the community assuring us the bugs will be resolved. This game was just released so it has some bugs that need to be worked out.
The controls are hard to use at first but it gets easier with the more games you play.
I really enjoy this game so far and I look forward to the server crashes to be resolved and for the community to grow larger. Awesome game.
Also some advice is to click on lobby then press the games button at the bottom to play in team games. Quick play randomly connects you with a 1 vs 1 game.
I haven't played this game yet, because of the countless times I've logged on, I haven't seen a single soul to play with. I'd rate this one star but I don't want to deter any potential user from signing in and actually giving me the opportunity to play this game. For now, the menus are nice, I guess...?
The game itself is pretty innovative. There isn't really another like it. The controls take a little getting used to but it's really fun. They said they will be making some updates soon, looking forward to more activity, see you there!
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 27, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 43.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: brinked media inc
- © 2011 Brinked Media inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.