Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tody is a smarter to-do list for managing household cleaning routines. It will optimize and motivate your cleaning.
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can share plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions. (Notice that Plan-Sharing is an in-app-purchase.)
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by Buzzfeed and Techhive.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Fixes bug related to Plan-Sharing
Simple, flexible, and practical
After an initial setup phase, which will take 5 to 15 minutes depending on the person, the thing runs itself and even seems to have an intelligent mind of its own. The interface is *very* simple and fast: no pointless bells and whistles. In my case – I don't like cleaning and housework – it turned a depressing messy house into a neat collection of small tasks that I can deal with one by one, and see the results: it almost made housecleaning a game. You can make the tasks as small as you like, change them whenever appropriate, and you never feel bound to some kind of depressing "schedule". Anyway, after a month of using it daily, I now have a much cleaner house. To sum up ▸ this app works.
Perfect for keeping on top of housekeeping chores
This version gets 5 stars now that it has cloud backup. Previous versions didn't have that and I lost my lists when I had to wipe my phone and reprogram it.
This app does everything I could want for staying on top of housekeeping. It's perfect for reminders like changing smoke detector batteries once a year, changing ceiling fan direction each spring and fall, and changing the irrigation sprinkler settings each season.
Great app. I highly recommend it!
This App is awesome. It helps me keep a schedule for cleaning different areas of my home. The to-do lists works alone or by room. You can completely customize what tasks you need to complete in each room and the frequency. It's great because I never have to remember when I last did something.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Japanese
- Seller: Looploop IVS
- © 2015 Peter Askjær Drejer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- '1 Year Subscription'$2.99
- '3 Months Subscription'$0.99
- '6 Months Subscription'$1.99