Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.8.2
SPRING HAS SPRUNG, so make a clean sweep of this new event!
- Give a big welcome to Jerry!
- Jerry’s skills allow him to use Power-Ups longer than other Minions.
- Collect Flowers, Umbrellas & Butterflies for fresh rewards.
- Watch a hilarious new video starring Jerry.
- Keep Jerry afloat as he drifts across the sky.
MORE COOL STUFF
- Complete sub-objectives for each Milestone to earn Perks or Tokens.
I think you guys ( the people who make it) think about making the tokens cost bananas for a few ,for example one token for 500 bananas it would help the people who are kids who play and don't buy stuff. I really like this game I think it's cool and fun but the old version was better for me the one with no jelly lab just the challenges and the run normally no find 100 bananas I think you should have like 10 challenges at a time, I only play those now because I can run as much as I want, not stop in the middle of a run. I also think the bapples should have been kept. The free run was awesome I would like to play with my friends but I can't some people aren't allowed Facebook even if they are the right age . Why not I message or what's app or both ,mainly I message for those who don't have Facebook . I think you guys should be allowing us to watch adds to get tokens pls change it
Love it but it used to be better 🍌😙😙
I recently re downloaded minion rush, and I hadn't played for a long time. Everything was going great , and the app was really fun. I did notice that it lagged a little bit, but what free game doesn't lag just a tiny bit? It was absolutely nothing I couldn't deal with. My brother has the game on my mom's phone, with an old software and I like that one WAY better . With the old version you could pay in bananas or Grew money for tracks but now you can't. You have to go threw and unlock everything. I guess some people complained about having to pay for some stuff they would rather be using for power ups, but now it's almost impossible to get all the tracks. Also the tracks are in an order now and it's kind of Annoying because I don't get to use the tracks I want to play. But all apps change over the years and over all I think this app is great and very fun 🍌🍌🍌
Less is more.
First, I will say that this game in general is still fun and I will continue to play it. It is worth your time to choose this as a FTP game. That said, if any developer, content creator, etc is reading this, you guys need to learn that less is more. Maybe I'm still working through the newer content, but in general I hate the new jelly lab design. It forces you to run specific maps in a specific order and now instead of having purpose such as completing missions and increasing despicable score, your only purpose is to make it through the map so that you can unlock the next map only to find even harder goals there. I think what frustrates me most with this design is that you can't skip maps or goals that are too difficult. Maybe you can build in an option where we can use bananas to skip specific levels by buying out all three fruits. That way we can avoid or get past things like the villaintrilloquist that are just too difficult to overcome.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 96.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99