Watch Travel Channel
By The Travel Channel, L.L.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch Travel Channel wherever and whenever you want, whether you're on the road or traveling from your couch.
Enjoy both live streaming and on demand full episodes as well as clips and TravelChannel.com original content from your favorite shows like Bizarre Foods, Ghost Adventures, Hotel Impossible, Mysteries at the Museum, The Dead Files and more.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream live Travel Channel for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
Watch Travel Channel features include:
• Stream Travel Channel live for no extra charge by logging in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider.
• Chromecast support for casting video on demand to your TV (live casting coming soon)
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite Travel Channel shows and hosts.
• Subscribe to any show and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Custom designs for iPad and iPhone offer tailored user experiences. Video viewing is synchronized across devices via iCloud.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
Watch Travel Channel can only be used in the United States.
Travel Moves You. So will the Watch Travel Channel app.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Bug fixes
Needs some help, but overall ok..
App seems fine when watching just on the iPad for the most part. However, many when it begins to show an ad, it loses the connection. You end up with a blank screen and have to quit the app. Then relaunch, find the show you were watching, watch the first set of opening ads, then fast forward to where you last were.
Experience for air playing to an Apple TV (2nd Gen) was much worse. Every time a commercial break appeared, the AppleTV would show an error, and you then have to follow the same steps to get it to restart again.
I give it a 4 because
This is an amazing app, it is an amazing app to watch travel apps. But i did not give the fifth star due to the adds. If i leave the app in the middle of an add when i come back it starts the add over again. It us frustrating how long the apps are. I want to come and watch my favorite shows but instead i spend half of my time watching long adds. I know that your app is supported on these apps but maybe cut down on the time of apps, how many in each episode.
Too many commercials
I understand the "need" for commercials. But, I think it's redundant to interrupt a show every 5 minutes with 1-2.5 minutes of advertising. Especially when you're signed in with your satellite/cable provider and see the same ads when watching the shows on your network. It makes me lose interest in actually attempting to watch any shows on this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Travel Channel, LLC
- © Travel Channel LLC, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes