Cloze - Relationship Management, Inbox, and Contacts in One App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This had never happened with any of the other CRM’s that I have tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, your meetings, your notes on Evernote, documents you exchanged and your interactions on social.
It's all organized for you - by contact, company and meeting - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
- Automatically keep contacts up-to-date
- Store all your contacts from email, meetings and social in one place
- Search for contacts the way you think (“VPs in the Big Apple”, “marketers at IBM”)
- Sort contacts by when you first met, when you last talked, and distance from you
- Organize people you want to track with custom lists
- Reorder who's most important with a simple drag gesture
- Sort email by time or by how important the sender is to you
- Archive or delete all your junk/bulk mail in a single swipe
- Bookmark any message so you don’t forget to follow-up later
- Supports Gmail, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, AOL and IMAP
- Connect Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Schedule shares and retweets to be posted later
- Monitor and post to your pages
- Mute people temporarily
- Connect Evernote to automatically match notes to contacts
- Connect your mobile phone account for automatic call logging (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint)
- Calendar support - Get the context before a meeting with a single view of every interaction you’ve had with meeting attendees (Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, and iCloud)
- Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email
- Automatic reminders when it’s time to reach out to key contacts
- Agenda view - one place to see all your meetings, reminders, follow-ups, and alerts
- Company views - see your complete history with a company without any setup
- Log meeting and call notes
- Save emails to Evernote
- Filter your contacts, email and social by customer or prospect
- Get notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent
- Enrich contacts from email signatures
- Unlimited email accounts, contacts, API use
- Track the activity around projects, deals and sales automatically.
- Sync your Cloze contacts to iOS so you can use them from any app
- Add To-Dos to your contacts to track things you have to get done
Cloze Pro is CRM without all the busy work.
Cloze is free to download and use. Cloze Pro adds the features above and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period. Manage your subscriptions in Settings after purchase.
Cloze and Cloze Pro is available on the iPhone, iPad, and web - your account works everywhere.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
- We won't spam your email or social networks.
- We won't share or sell your information. It’s for your eyes only.
- You always control when Cloze posts on your behalf.
- We'll be open and transparent as to how we will use your information within Cloze.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
++ Quick navigation in your Agenda
++ New "Week in Review" section
++ Set reminders and to-dos for a specific time of day
++ When you log a meeting or call, you can backdate it
++ Items saved for "Someday" now show on your agenda
++ You can now pick which email attachments to forward
++ Redesigned contact profile view for iPhone
++ Support for Evernote Business and Evernote Reminders
++ Works with iPad split view multitasking
++ Support for iPad Pro
++ Track the activity around projects, deals and sales automatically.
++ Create repeatable checklists for your projects so you always know where you are
++ Sync your Cloze contacts to iOS so you can use them from any app
++ Add To-Dos to your contacts to track things you have to get done
++ Save email attachments directly to Evernote in a single tap.
++ With iOS 9 add documents as attachments to your emails - from Dropbox, Box, iCloud, Google Drive and more.
++ Sort and group people, companies, projects and deals by stage
++ Customize your view for iPhone or iPad.
++ Bug fixes
++ Support for iOS 9 public beta
++ Support for Zapier to help you connect your favorite apps to Cloze
++ Improved detection of meeting timezones
++ Choose app for calls, messaging and maps
++ Manage dialing prefix when Dial Assist is not available
++ Bug fixes and refinements
++ New types of relationships - partner, supplier, etc.
++ Organize and track your next steps for relationships
++ Support call history for AT&T Premier Business accounts
++ Add email aliases for iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook.com, and IMAP
++ Swipe right to reconfirm meetings, follow-up with contacts, and more
++ Read, post, and reply to your Facebook pages
++ Sort contacts by "when you went quiet" to see who you haven't talked to recently
++ Customize your keep-in-touch settings for each custom list
++ Swipe to clear all items from an agenda section
++ Yahoo! calendar support
++ Email templates and draft management
++ HTML email signatures (by email account)
++ Gmail alias support
Version 4.0: Cloze Pro - New Premium Option for Smarter Relationship Management
++ Log your phone calls automatically by connecting your US mobile phone account
++ Evernote - Cloze matches notes to contacts automatically
++ Calendar support - get the context before a meeting with a single view of every interaction you’ve had with meeting attendees
++ Company views - see your complete history with a company without any setup
++ Track customers and prospects separate from everyone else
++ Stay-in-touch reminders - Cloze automatically prompts you when it’s time to reach out
++ Follow-up reminders - reminds you if someone doesn’t respond to your email
++ Integrate Cloze with other apps - import/export, APIs, and x-callback-url support
++ Agenda view - one place to see all your meetings, reminders, follow-ups, and alerts
Personal app for relationship mgt
A great app for an individual's use to create and manage relationship data (Tweets, email, Evernotes, etc) for my contacts with minimal data entry required by me! Unlike a corporate system that is the property of your employer and makes you do so much data entry, this app maintains your contact relationship data in the cloud across all devices and over your career across different employers - and it aims to deliver the value to you, not a boss or a corporation. I love the EverNote integration because it makes it so easy to find any notes for a contact or company, and makes the notes available across all my devices - even my iPhone where I don't have EverNote installed. I also use the native email client to send email whenever I want to track whether my target opened the email, and also tag a reminder to follow up if the person doesn't respond to my email. I'm also going to start to use Cloze to track deals I'm working. I use Cloze many times each day!
Overall it's a great app. Only suggestions I would have is. Be able to link multiple "note" apps. I use the one that came on my iPhone and I can't link that one. Make additional buttons in the to do list for things like breakfast, lunch, dinner appointments with the ability to add address and share with others. Buttons for dr appointments and in case your a parent with multiple kids a way to add individual kids (that sent in your contacts) would be great. Haven't figured out a way to link multiple emails as well, but I haven't looked that hard so there might be a way. Love the app and I am recommending this to all that need help staying on track.
The best advice I can give is to download Cloze and try it out. I've been using it a month and I've seen my productivity soar.
It aggregates all my contacts, appointments, emails from multiple accounts, phone calls, social media connections, projects and presents them in a way that makes the data incredibly useful. It reminds me to follow up, allows me to send bulk email,it even triggers alerts when an email I've sent has been opened... In the most user-friendly way possible. And this only scratches the surface. The support has been incredible as well.
For me, Cloze has been the best app I've found this year.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 18, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Cloze, Inc.
- © 2015 Cloze, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro$19.99
- Cloze Pro$159.99