By Kickstarter, PBC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kickstarter is a place where independent creators and passionate backers come together to bring new ideas to life. Explore creative projects in art, design, film, games, music, and more, and pledge to your favorites right from the app. Creators can even keep up with their own projects on the go.
With the Kickstarter app, you can:
• Back projects to help make new ideas a reality.
• Stay in the know with updates from projects you’ve backed.
• Follow friends to see when they’ve launched or backed projects.
• Save your favorites and get reminders before projects end.
• Share projects with friends via email, messaging, and more.
• Explore, watch, and subscribe to live streams from your favorite projects.
Project creators can stay up to date from anywhere:
• Easily track your funding progress.
• Keep up with comments and pledges.
• Post updates and respond to backer messages.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
Bug fixes and general improvements
This app won't work or open closes instantly
To start I use Kickstarter often and am a super backer. I currently have over 30 active projects I am backing but CANT GET TO ANYTHING because this dumb app won't open all of a sudden. Looks like a lot of people are having this problem yet Kickstarter doesn't have an actual PHONE NUMBER. So looks like we are all screwed . I got hundred of dollars on the line yet can't check on anything because they decided to screw up the app for everyone using it. Hope this gets fixed ASAP
Last Update not functioning
I'm running iOS9.3.5 on an iPhone 6S and the last update seems to make the app crash immediately after launching. It still registers as being open when I double click the home button to see if the app opened. Clicking on it there will also have it crash with still having it be considered open. I hope this gets fixed soon, it's really convenient to answer surveys and browse projects from the app.
Update doesn't launch on iOS 9
This seems to be a recurring problem recently: apps that run fine on iOS 8 and 10 don't run on 9. The most recent update won't launch on my iPhone SE running iOS 9. Three stars seems to be generous for a poorly tested app.