Kickstarter is a place where independent creators and passionate backers come together to bring new ideas to life. Explore creative projects in art, design, film, games, music, and more, and pledge to your favorites right from the app. Creators can even keep up with their own projects on the go.
With the Kickstarter app, you can:
• Back projects to help make new ideas a reality.
• Stay in the know with updates from projects you’ve backed.
• Save your favorites and get reminders before projects end.
• Share projects with friends via email, messaging, and more.
Project creators can stay up to date from anywhere:
• Easily track your funding progress.
• Keep up with comments and pledges.
• Post updates and respond to backer messages.
Bug fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This stunning app has us hooked on discovering innovative projects made by passionate people. From art exhibits to high-tech gadgets, we're following campaigns from inception to completion. Through pitch videos, activity alerts, and the ability to back ideas directly from your device, finding and funding remarkable concepts is a cinch.
Not as good as it seems...
Well for one thing I agree with the person who said Kickstarter allows phantom companies to make accounts and glorifies what they do. Kickstarter also shows accounts that are successfully funded from OVER years ago. Why do they have to emphasize that someone from 2015 got successfully funded? What are they trying to hide? I think Kickstarter is mostly for these individuals and their entrepreneur buddies who need money. Because the dumbest causes get funded over 100% makes no sense to me. Another thing that is annoying is why do they allow freelancers to contact you on marketing and advertisement? If I had the money why wouldn’t I just advertise myself? Okay, one, or two is fine but if every response is only to get me to advertise with their company, it gets annoying. Idk I might not keep this account full on. Waste of time and it’s not even user friendly.
Russell Nohelty awesome books
I've had the distinct pleasure to read quite a few of Russell's extensive library of stories and even though this Kickstarter campaign deals with the lighter side of his talents, he has other offerings that any fan of his work should check out.
He's definitely not just one dimensional. His work spans many subjects from obviously comics and graphic novels to fantasy, true life human condition and many subjects in between. He truly runs the full literary scale. All five star reads so far for me.
Now as for the Kickstarter books, they are super fun. They're unbelievably colorful with fantastic environments and quirky crazy fantastical characters that I've never seen anywhere else. Nothing even comes close.
These are all unique and great fun in the Russell Nohelty style, which is second to none.
I see no reason to doubt that his campaign won't exceed his campaign pledge amount.
I for one am so looking forward to having this awesome collection on my bookshelf for all time.
Pass the word everyone!
- Kickstarter, PBC
- 83.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Kickstarter PBC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.