Road Warrior by Nate Miyaki - body weight strength training workouts for home & travel.
By GAIN Fitness
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Business travel sabotaging your fitness? You can give up or you can get down…and do some advanced push-up variations, bodyweight isometrics and doorframe rows.
The ROAD WARRIOR utilizes efficient, circuit-style training and time-under-tension protocols to produce short, intense workouts that get results. You’ll fix computer posture, build lean muscle, and improve athletic performance, despite your busy and unpredictable schedule.
NEW - this app now integrates with HealthKit, allowing you to automatically send, with permission, your workouts and active calories to other apps and devices that read from HealthKit.
Designed by fitness/nutrition author and physique competitor Nate Miyaki, this program combines creative uses of your own bodyweight with muscular overload techniques adapted from physique model training. These workouts can be done just about anywhere—a hotel room, boardroom, home or office—using commonly found objects such as walls, chairs and doorways.
Developed by the team at GAIN Fitness, makers of the top personal training apps, the Road Warrior includes:
• WORKOUT MODE: a lifelike digital coaching experience that pushes you through workouts with efficiency and tight form. Hear tips and motivation from Nate, follow sets, reps and rests matched to your training goals and track your progress with ease.
• CUSTOM WORKOUTS: algorithmically tailored to your fitness level, goal, equipment and schedule (in real-time). No other fitness app provides this level of customization.
• GAIN PLAN: this smart, sweat-tracking calendar enables you to set your perfect workout schedule and stick to it, with timed workout reminders, smart re-scheduling options and the motivating Workout Streak. This is a premium feature.
• EXPANSION PACKS: when you’re ready, these in-app upgrades will take your training to the next level with more advanced exercises and targeted training methods. Never get bored again and say goodbye to training plateaus.
Get this app if you ever travel, want to achieve or maintain an impressive physique, and appreciate the value of execution above all else.
There are no legitimate excuses for a true Road Warrior.
What's New in Version 7.4
This exciting update is long overdue. Version 8.4 is a big one that includes HealthKit integration, iOS8 support and a myriad of bug fixes, performance improvements and some visual updates!
Here's the skinny:
• iOS 8 support
• HealthKit integration! At the end of your workout, touch the 'Connect' button in the top left. We'll sync your active calories and workouts to HealthKit so you can view your data across a variety of other compatible apps and devices.
• Updated branding - the new GAIN logo is officially here.
• Upgraded Facebook authentication and upgraded to 2.0.
• Fixed a seemingly infinite syncing issue.
• Several other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GAIN Fitness
- © Gain Fitness, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road Warrior Trainer$6.99
- Road Warrior Trainer +2 Packs$12.99
- Road Warrior Muscle Booster Male$3.99
- Road Warrior Metabolic Booster Male$3.99
- Road Warrior 2 Pack Bundle$6.99
- Road Warrior Trainer + Muscle Booster Male$9.99
- Road Warrior Muscle Booster Female$3.99
- Road Warrior Trainer + Metabolic Booster Female$9.99
- Road Warrior Metabolic Booster Female$3.99
- Road Warrior Trainer + Metabolic Booster Male$9.99