Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD
By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPad One, iPad 2, iPad Retina and iPad Mini
What's New in Version 1.8
Gameplay tweaks and bugs fixes.
Fixed a bug when the Black Surge blocking tower ability.
Fixed some issues when Cannibals ate soldiers near the exit.
Fixed a bug with Beresad's burning tower ability.
Fixed some issues with the final boss fight.
Fixed bug when playing heroic game mode in The Sunken Citadel.
Great value and well balanced
I really enjoy all these games and in a sea of free games pushed out the door or basically mandatory in app purchases this game is well balanced and fun. It is a little bit easier in basic difficulty but the challenges will really push you if you are more experienced. Kingdom rush games are a staple on my iPad.
Best iPad game
I'm not a gamer, but this game is converting me. Very entertaining and addictive. Easy to play yet plenty of options for strategy. just wish you could buy more characters with earned credits and not just in app purchase. Only critique, Just wish they'd release more levels and a new version.
I love the game but could you add enemy's that can hurt buildings. It would be a fun little twist. Also could you add a mode so you could vs other players like how could last longer. In the subject a different mode where still who can last the longest but you could send enemy's to kill.😃
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 397 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99