Disney Junior Appisodes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NEW MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: SEA CAPTAIN MICKEY AVAILABLE NOW! ***
The Disney Junior Appisodes app allows preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way!
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake and talk their way through their favorite Disney Junior episodes by watching and completing various fun-filled interactive activities. It’s a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
It includes the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode for FREE with download with the opportunity to easily purchase additional Appisodes directly within the app, including:
• Sheriff Callie's Wild West Appisode featuring: "Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues"
• Doc McStuffins Appisodes featuring: "Kirby and the King & Karate Kangaroos", "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again", "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!"
• Sofia the First Appisodes featuring: "Enchanted Science Fair", "La Gran Aventura Diver-Tía" [In Spanish], "Great Aunt-Venture", "The Big Sleepover"
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisodes featuring: "Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb & The Never Sands of Time", "Hide the Hideout & Captain Hook’s Hooks"
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring: "Sea Captain Mickey", "Quest for the Crystal Mickey", "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm"
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file sizes are big and can range up to 600MB.
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the "For Grown-Ups" button in the upper right of the Appisodes home screen, enter the four digit access code, and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the Appisodes store, purchased Appisodes are indicated with a green down arrow on the icon.
4. Tap the Appisode icon you wish to download, enter the four digit code, and tap the “Download” button on the Appisode details page to verify the purchase with Apple and start the download.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
1. Ensure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection and enough available storage on the device. You can check and manage your available storage by going to your device Settings -> General -> Usage. Each Appisode can initially require up to 1.5 GB in order to fully download from Apple and complete installation.
2. You can cancel a download by tapping on the "For Grown-Ups" button in the upper right of the Appisodes home screen, enter the four digit access code, and tap the icon of the download you wish to cancel or tap the “Cancel All Downloads” button. This will allow you to restart a download by going through the purchase process again. You may receive a prompt to be charged again - Please note that if you have successfully completed a purchase transaction for an Appisode already, you will not be charged again if you are signed in with the same Apple ID you used for the Appisode purchase.
3. Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. If you continue to have issues with the download, please go to help.disney.com.
What's New in Version 1.10
• New Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisode added - featuring “Sea Captain Mickey”
• Bug fixes
This app has the potential to be really awesome. My sons love interacting with Disney episodes, the game comes with one appisode and then all the others must be downloaded. However they don't download. Your card will get charged but the appisode will never find its way onto your device. I had to contact apple support to get a refund because I was tired of dealing with it. My sons were very disappointed but I just could not get it to work. If they can fix this issue and add some more Disney shows like Miles, Henry or Octonots then this will be a 5 star app.
Not restoring purchases
I must've purchased at least 3 appisodes and the link for support makes it so difficult to contact someone. I keep trying to restore my previous purchases and it won't let me. Please fix this!!!
I bought this app and DID NOT know that there was only one episode you can watch without buying episodes(WITH MONEY)! It's HORRIBLE!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 478 MB
- Languages: En, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide the Hideout! & Captain Hook's Hooks Appisode$4.99
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Appisode$4.99
- The Big Sleepover$4.99
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey$4.99
- Rescue Ronda & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Appisode$4.99
- Doc Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again$4.99
- Great Aunt-Venture$2.99
- Pirate Mummy's Tomb & Never Sands of Time$4.99
- Enchanted Science Fair$4.99
- Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues$4.99