MINDBODY Business (formerly Express) lets you stay close to your business and your clients, wherever you are. Sell your products and services, manage your schedule, look up client information, and track your sales for the day—all from your iPad or your iPhone. You can reschedule an appointment while you’re out running errands, or check class rosters when you have a free moment. Whatever your day brings, with MINDBODY Business (formerly Express), you’re always ready.
With the app, you can:
- Sell your products and services, including contracts
- Process credit card, cash, check, or gift card payments, and then email receipts and contract terms
- Browse your schedule of classes and appointments for you and your staff
- Quickly book or sign up clients and then send confirmations
- View and adjust staff availability
- Look up and manage client information, including purchases and visit history
- Reactivate expired passes
- Sign clients in to class and manage waitlists
- Easily cancel a class or substitute a teacher
- Collect signatures and store paperless liability waivers
- Pull up reports to see how your sales are tracking for the day
This app is for businesses that use MINDBODY. Log in with your MINDBODY username and password. For more information, visit our website.
This release includes enhancements to the Class Sign-In screen that allows sorting of the class roster to provide more visibility into the status of class attendees at the start of the class.
This includes sorting of attendees by:
• first name
• last name
• those that have signed in to class
• those that that have not signed in to class
Additionally, The Booked, Unpaid and Waitlist tabs can now be tapped to change the view to show those attendees.
This release also contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I keep having issues with the app not loading. I open the app and it’ll stay in the gray loading mode where you cannot tap any of the icons. I have deleted and re-downloaded several times which works for a few uses before the same issue resurfaces. Especially if I have the schedule page on “all staff” and close the app. Very frustrating since this is the platform I use for work. I’ve taken to opening a web browser from my phone to do my daily work.
When it works, it’s a great app. When it doesn’t, it’s excruciating.
Recent update won't let me sign in
EDIT: Worked with them last night and they fixed the problem as fast as they possibly could. Updated app. Can't log in. Getting "Please try again. A problem occurred when you were logging in, but it should be fixed now. Please try logging in again". I've deleted and reinstalled app, cleared browser history, restarted phone, even did a soft reset and still can't log in.
I was wrong...
At first I hated MINDBODY. There was a lot to learn and it seemed like too much, I was very frustrated there wasn’t a simpler way to manage my wrestling club. 18 months later, I’m very happy with their software and its functionality; I use it much more than I initially thought I would. It was worth the effort. Thank you!
Also, their customer service gets rated 10/10.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.