Drugs.com Medication Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Drugs.com app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. All mobile-optimized to speed up your browsing experience.
• Complete Drugs A – Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Personal Medication Records – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Quickly reuse your recent searches. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
Important Notice - You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
What's New in Version 1.34
- Added airprint functionality
- Latest new approvals
- Bug fixes
I needed something to check all the meds my son was taking for his Autism, Drugs.com came up on my search... What the heck I'll check it out... to my amazement it was the easiest site I've ever used for checking meds. The interaction part was great who knew that TEA of all things would interact with one med, tea, not coffee, not caffeine...
Just got my first newsletter and found that one med has a "new" side-effect, something we've had a problem with for a few years. Calling the Dr to see if we came change med.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 1.34
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Drugsite Trust
- © Drugs.com copyright 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.