Hakitzu Elite: Robot Hackers
By Kuato Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become the ultimate code warrior and hack your friends with Hakitzu Elite. An epic multiplayer robot combat game, where you learn the basics of coding while battling robots in both single and multiplayer missions. Victory is in the code!
* Supported devices: iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod Touch (fifth generation) *
As seen on Mashable, Gamezebo, The Guardian, VentureBeat, WIRED and more!
- Free game
- Hone your coding skills with 25 Single Player Challenges, easy-to-master interactive tutorials and coding boot camp
- Compete against your Facebook friends online with a large arsenal of weapons and in four awesome arenas
- Earn coding credits for match and challenge completion to spend in the Chop Shop
- A mega marketplace with a vast array of weapons, textures, robot styles, and paints to choose from
- Customize robot warriors and share your creations with friends on Facebook
- Play through different coding ranks sequentially; Beginner, Junior Coder, Coder and Hacker to become the ultimate robot hacker champion
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- The whole game has been given a new look and feel! What do you think?
- There's a new tutorial as well as a new help system. No one should get stuck!
- You now need to complete each Boot Camp Challenge in the Single Player Challenge section to unlock the next Coding Rank
- There are now 252 stars to unlock in the Single Player Challenges
- Single Player Challenges now unlock sequentially
- The multiplayer lobby has been updated to show your coding level and statistics
- In the arena, the code for each of your CodeWalkers is displayed in different tabs
- You can now try out your moves before you send them, giving you the chance to try out different strategies as well as make sure your code does what you expect
- Ads now appear in the multiplayer arena, but can be removed in the Account section through an in-app purchase
- The Chop Shop has been redesigned and is the place to upgrade and customize your CodeWalker. It is also where you can buy additional CodeWalker designs and paint packs
- Certain weapons in the Chop Shop can be unlocked through the completion of specific Single Player Challenges
- Leaderboards have been added to show you who the ultimate hackers are globally. You can also view leaderboards of just your friends!
Great game but logic issues
This is a great game and great to learn programming. But really if you have a future robots you think it could think for its self. Also wouldn't the robots/enemy programers turn the robot and make it slash before your programming could slash. Overall great game and good educational source for programming but really the logic issues kind of ruin the game realistic ness .
Give this game 30 minutes and be amazed
I'm currently training for a new position(CMM programmer) at a world class small arms manufacturer in the Midwest. I must say this game was the current that turned the lightbulb in my head ablaze, this game really should be considered as a premier education tool.
Great educational tool!
This app provides the best of both worlds: a game and a new skill! I really think the update makes Hakitzu easier to navigate and all the bugs have been fixed. I'm excited to be a hacker in no time!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 98.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kuato Games (UK) Limited
- © Kuato Games (UK) Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads$0.99
- Infiltrator Parts$0.99
- Leviathan Parts$0.99
- Sentinel Parts$0.99
- pack of 10 Bytes$0.99
- pack of 40 Bytes$2.99
- Enhanced Paints$0.99
- Military Paint$0.99
- pack of 150 Bytes$6.99
- pack of 60 Bytes$4.99