Speakaboos: Stories & Songs for Kids 2-6
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speakaboos is the only reading app designed to motivate children ages 2-6 to read.
- 200+ stories and songs curated by learning experts and kid tested to promote active participation, grow vocabulary, and improve comprehension
- Speakaboos is the most fun and educational way to make reading your child’s #1 choice for screen time
- Over 20 million stories read in homes and classrooms around the world
- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Well-known books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Sid the Science Kid, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos books are available anytime, anywhere - on the iPad, via the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
- “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” - Ashley B., KY
- “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” - Karen D., CA
- “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” - Lisa E., NC
- I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ - Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
- Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words allow children to hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects and music keeps kids engaged.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
Subscription details for Speakaboos: Unlimited Interactive Stories & Songs that Preschool & Kindergarten Kids Ages 2-6 Love
- Subscription is offered on a monthly or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $7.99 and 12 months costs $69.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.17.0
- Improvements and Bug Fixes
Perfect fun and educational reading app
My 3 and 5 year old nephews love this app and have been hooked from the second I showed it to them (especially the Thomas stories)! They read and play with the interactive stories and can read them anywhere with offline mode.
This app was a lifesaver on our family road trip. Thank goodness we downloaded a ton of stories before we left, cause this was one of the few apps we had on our iPad that didn't require an internet connection.
Speakaboos has been part of our family for 3 years now. We originally subscribed for my older daughter but now my younger one uses it. Same great stories and lots of new ones too. It just keeps better!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 3.17.0
- Size: 66.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Conscious Content Media LLC
- © 2015 Speakaboos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases