CLEP History of the US II
By Virtual Flashcards
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Study for the CLEP History of the United States II Exam with 714 Flashcards.
Here is a list of the categories and number of flashcards included in the program:
Industrialization – 42 cards
Urbanization - 46 cards
Gilded age - 37 cards
Imperialism in America - 35 cards
Progressive Era - 67 cards
WWI - 39 cards
Roaring 20s - 42 cards
Great Depression - 18 cards
New Deal - 41 cards
Road to WWII - 34 cards
WWII - American Involvement - 29 cards
Cold War - 42 cards
1950s - 21 cards
Civil Rights Movement - 10 cards
Foreign Policy in the 1950s and 1960s - 14 cards
Vietnam - 26 cards
1960s Social Rebellion - 22 cards
Nixon - 29 cards
Post Nixon - The Reagan Years - 48 cards
1990s and the 21st Century - 42 cards
Total: 714 cards which cover all the main concepts and topics that you will need to know to do well on the CLEP History of the US II Exam.
Cards were created by professionals and are the highest quality. This took hundreds of hours of research to compile the right information that will actually be tested on exam day.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
What's New in Version 2.41
Bug Fixes. Fixed iOS 7 issues.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 22, 2013
- Version: 2.41
- Size: 74.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Axiom Innovations LLC
- © 2013 Axiom Innovations LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.