Homestyler Interior Design
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products and colors. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
*************Selected by Macworld as one of the Best Apple Products of 2013****************
Watch your home design ideas come to life within a photograph of your own space by experimenting with high-quality 3D models of real products. The realism will shock you; Autodesk Homestyler takes interior design to a whole new level:
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Try out paint colors on your walls with a swipe of your finger
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
• New Autosave feature! No more losing your work if you leave Homestyler unexpectedly.
• Open the Homestyler Catalog directly from the home page
• All items in the Catalog are now liftable
• View info about the products used in the designs, even before tapping Redesign (available only on iPad)
• Updated Help article to keep you on top of all the latest, and greatest, Homestyler features
• Fixed crash on Style Wall / Flooring + general bug fixes
Social media mess
This could be useful but without a search or at the very least lists being alphabetical it's just a jumbled up mess. This seems less useful for practical purposes and more like a child's game designing dream rooms to share on social media for the sole purpose of likes and followers.
I like this game very much! However, when I try to paint the walls, it crashes and won't let me go style
FIX IT !
I like this app very much but the fact that it keeps on crashing makes me hate it . Please fix this!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.