Instant boardroom intelligence for corporate directors. NACD Mobile provides corporate directors just-in-time access to news alerts and insights on current and emerging issues that shape exemplary board leadership.
NACD Mobile delivers NACD’s proprietary news, research, and resources on boardroom insights and corporate governance trends with*:
• Alerts with breaking company and boardroom news.
• Daily headlines on current and emerging corporate governance issues.
• Board committee-specific insights for audit, compensation, and nominating/governance committee members.
• Direct access to NACD’s research professionals through NACD ExpresSource®.
• Information on upcoming educational and director networking events.
• Short, on-demand videos spanning a variety of relevant boardroom topics from NACD Board Vision.
• Filters to identify topics of interest.
NACD is the recognized authority on leading boardroom practices, with 35 years of governance experience, a vast portfolio of proprietary resources for corporate directors and their boards, and only one agenda: advancing exemplary board leadership.
*Certain features available exclusively to NACD members.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Login not working
I’m logging in with my credentials and it prompts me to Allow access to my NACD account. However after pressing Allow, nothing happens and the login does not complete and I’m just left with blank white screen. Hopefully someone is reading these reviews and can fix this since it’s not useable without this fix.
Just in time information!
Wonderful at-your-fingertips resource for boards and their directors! Easy, informative, just right. Another valuable benefit from NACD.
Don't they test these apps before submitting them? On the iPhone I can put in my email and password, but then get a blank screen. On the iPad, the area for putting in you email and password is off the screen, so you can't even do that.
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 National Association of Corporate Director
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.