Junk Jack X
By Pixbits SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
Welcome to Junk Jack X! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 390 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack X worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- more than 750 crafts to be built
- more than 1600 treasures
- more than 350 placeable items
- more than 150 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack
- a complete farming system with more than 50 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1
This minor patch removes the Christmas customization, adds some cool features and a bunch of bugfixes.
More is coming in the future, thanks for your continued support!
- glass blocks now be dyed
- craftable carpets can now be dyed
- curtains can now be dyed
- added a flat generation option for creative worlds
- added a way to generate seasonal worlds for Terra (Autumn and Winter for now)
- added a new specific view for world generation options
- new craftable cuckoo clock and pendulum clock
- new craftable wood scaffolding
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- added an alert that reminds you to enable bluetooth when hosting a local game
- fixed a bug which applied liquid effect of tile above the player in certain situations
- fixed a bug that applied drowning just on water (now it’s correctly applied to all liquids)
- fixed crashes related to strange character in player/world names (this fix is retroactive)
- rebalanced Terra weather to be less wintry
- portals no longer spawns with decorations (ores, stone slabs, etc) on them
- items with durability < max can no longer be gift wrapped
- drowning resistance is not correctly shown in extended tooltips
- fixed Eggsellent achievement
- fixed Golden Egg item name
- fixed a graphic artifact on underground vines
- fixed Blue Ice Iris wrong variant
- weapon stand can now be placed on ground only
- granite columns head height fixed
- dark bricks now have their drop correctly set
- Midnight stone blocks now have their drop correctly set
- fixed Old Glyph set wrong graphics
- removed snow from normal trees
- Red Cobra now correctly drops Red Serpent Scales
- Magenta Crocodile on Cryo now has its drop table correctly set
- big sharp ice crystal variants tile correctly now
- fixed wrong Raw Ice sound
- fixed Wood Spear and Simple Bed equivalence craft
- removed christmas theme
- Papyrus can now be planted on sand
- fixed a bug that incorrectly refreshed item in hand when using simple craft
- Milk Glass craft now requires 3 Empty Glasses
- fixed loot drop chances from Rough Red Dirt blocks
- adjusted some incorrect furniture graphics placement
- fixed magenta paint which wasn’t correctly removed from liners
this is one of the best games I have ever played very creative planets only a few glitches and some stuff I would like in the game 1:In one of my creative worlds I was having fun with some skelatens (that had bombs) and they blew there selfs to the bottom of the world and they stayed there and ever sence that my
world has been shaking constantly where ever I go and i'ts annoying.2:In creative mode you can't have fun with cooking things and displaying them I realy don't want to have to go to adventrure mode and go mining every where to get enough iron to make both a forge (forge has nothing to do with everything else) cooking pot and cooking ware.3: something ain't realistic about cooking meat ah yes you cook it in something that smelts raw metel just saying. Over all besides the stuff above the games totally worth the $5.00 dollars:)
Best Ipad game by far!!!!
Ok this is the best game I have ever played on IOS. Minecraft is hard to play without buttons, and this 2D take on the mine and build game, has solved pretty much every issue that a 3D mining game would have. The sprite graphics are charming and fun. The game has a lot to offer that is unique in and of itself. The multiplayer works well and is a great way to play the game. This game is for newer IOS devices so don't complain if it doesn't work on an old iPod or IPad. There are a few glitches, but all games have them, and i assume they are working on them. QA testing takes a lot of work. Get this game. 5 bucks is nothing for how much play this game offers. I played this on an IPad Air.
Best minecraft/terarria game iOS hands down.
Hands down best game of this type for iOS. Great job devs! I've played minecraft and terraria on both platforms and they could take notes from this game. I'm now playing Starbound and have more fun playing this - new worlds to discover, more polished, better paced, better graphic design and feel. And it plays naturally and intuitively on iOS. Always fun and challenging exploring. Plus updates. Keep them coming!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 69.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixbits SRL
- © Pixbits 2013/14
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Craftbook$0.99
- Instant Planets$1.99
- Mining Helmet$0.99
- Dark Ninja$0.99
- Hatcher Hat$0.99
- Giga Blast Helm$0.99
- Blacksmith Hat$0.99
- Breeding Hat$0.99
- Extended Day$0.99
- Santa Hat$0.99