Line Runner 2
By Robert Szeleney
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Line Runner 2, the long awaited sequel to the smash hit with more than 25 million players on mobile devices is now available finally available for your Mac, packed with amazing new boost items, spectacular crashes, beautiful themes, cool characters and new tricky obstacles.
Run through various tracks from easy to bone breaking, use different kind of boosts like a Shield, Head start, etc. and beat your friends scores within the integrated leader board.
★★★★★ Regular content updates with new and amazing stuff coming every few weeks! ★★★★★
★ From the makers of various top 100 apps like Stickman Base Jumper, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stick Stunt Biker, Rope'n'Fly, Wingsuit Stickman, Line Birds, Line Surfer, RunStickRun and more
- Various tracks from easy to bone breaking
- Special easy to play 'Kids Mode'
- Amazing boost items like Shield, Head Start, Resume, Block Marker, Magnet, etc.
- Beautiful themes including Classic, Desert, Space, etc.
- Amazing animated physic enabled characters
- Various characters to choose from
- Game Center
- Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
- any many more…
Take a look at the amazing video trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiflG9nhdh8
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Good Concept, Mediocre Execution
This game is fine if you get impressed really easily, but seeing the other high-quality games that are available on Mac, this app doesn't quite make the cut.
It seems to have potential, but it needs lot of polish because it is very rough around the edges.
- The controls are clunky at best
- Graphics seem cheap and 'homemade'
- Your stick-person doesn't jump high enough as you'd want it to, making it very easy for you to stumble on the solid black blocks, causing your person to fall down in a crippled pose.
- The interface to choose a new game isn't that great, to be honest. Being a UI designer myself, it took me a solid minute to look around to see what everything does -- a good interface should not take more than a few seconds to understand.
Keeps you occupied—but can't sign into Game Center
I like these types of games that don't require much thinking and help pass the time, if you have time to pass.
But there's a bug, I believe, with Game Center. The first time I ran the application, it asked me to sign into Game Center, which I didn't do at the time. Now I would like to sign into Game Center, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do it after dismissing the option to do so the first time. I've checked under options and everywhere else in the application and don't see an option to do this.
This game has a very basic concept, jump and slide. I LOVE IT!!! This game is very nice, its very frustrating and addictive the first time i play i though i was playing for 30 minutes, it turns out i was play a hour and a half!!!!
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 12, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Szeleney
- © 2010 - 2013 Djinnworks, Robert Szeleney and Heiko Hufnagl
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- 30000 coins$2.99
- Coin Doubler$1.99
- 5000 Coins$0.99
- 500000 Coins$14.99
- 70000 Coins$4.99
- 150000 Coins$6.99