Insane 60day Tracker
By MULTI MOBILE Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Insane 60day Tracker
Insane 60 day Tracker is designed for those following a 2 month (60 day) fitness plan, such as Insanity. It allows the user to track their progress in the program using an workout schedule, note taking system, and fit tests.
With this app you can:
- Follow the workout on a day to day basis. It will tell you what day you are on, and the workout for that day. You can easily skip a day(or days) and continue with it next day without logging it. Never wonder again what you'll be doing that day.
- Add notes to each day, keep track of your scores on fitness tests, difficulty of workout, how well you did, etc. Write as much or as little as you like.
- For each fit test you can rate it if you were satisfied with results and track it to see how much does the workout really help you.
- Stopwatch for faster tracking of results
- View and track important statistics such as how many days you've completed, how many you have left, which day and workout you are on, etc.
- You can easily publish particular fit test results on your Twitter or take a photo of your body every time. To see how much did your body really changed in 60 day workout.
Pleas note that this app is not a stand alone. It requires a 2 month fitness program such as insanity. Please make sure this App is compatible with your workout before you buy. This app helps you track your results,daily exercise info and easier workout tracking.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- bug fixed
My Insanity pkg arrived last week so I was looking for an app in prep of my start date tomorrow to keep track of my transformation. Specifically, a place that would let me record my fit test & an app that had a timer. This has both! I look forward to entering all my personal data over the next 60+ days. Thank you for the aid in making this easier...most likely the only thing that will be easy over the next 2mths :) Would have given 5star if there was an option to take before and after pictures to store on app.
I would like to have a calendar view with each days exercise on it that you could physically check off or mark complete. Rather than having to remember which day your on. A place to take body measurements and before and after pictures would be nice too. Not to mention, it's not very user friendly, it's hard to figure out what everything does. But for free, what so you expect?
Horrible. Waste of money.
After paying $200 for the insanity workout program, I expected a bit more out of an app that comes along with the insanity name. There are too many bugs to use according to the fit test. All it does is tell you what you do on day 1,2,3 etc.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 13, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MULTI MOBILE d.o.o.
- © 2013 MULTI MOBILE Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.