## Important Notes ## ===
We appreciate our customers for using Habit Keeper. We ended support of Habit Keeper on March 31, 2015.
You can continue to use this app after that. The app can run on iOS 10 now. But if iOS is update and there are some problems, we don't know whether we can fix it. We apologize for it.
We are planning to develop next series of Habit Keeper not updating it but as another one. Release planning schedule of new one is uncertain now.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Habit Keeper is a nifty little application that helps you track and manage your habits.
It's easy and simple to use, and a great help for tracking how well you're keeping up with your good habits.
If you set a habit to be number value type it has negative number and decimal fraction into daily record. Threre are many useful situations using the feature like jogging distance, exam mark, weight, and so on.
Flexible repeat types are useful for don't forget repeat task like writing daily report and going to shopping for groceries.
This free version is different from paid version
- Includes advertisement
- Max number of habits you can have is three
- Importing exported data is not available
If you want to paid version then search "Habit Keeper" in AppStore
- Record multiple habits
- Number and check type settings for each habit
- Units name
- Set which week days, every X days, or specific date in month to be checked
- Reset daily record of each habit
- When entering numerical values, you can enter numbers through a numeric keypad (appearing on the screen)
- Fractions and negative numbers
- Calendar display (Horizontal swipe to change other month / Vertical swipe to change other habit)
- Total amount for what you've checked in the calendar
- Appear check mark animation when tap daily habit
- Checkbox-type records are displayed as bar graphs, numerical values are displayed as line graphs
- Total amount
- Touch and hold to show detail label in line chart
- Three checkmark image type (checkmark / cross / circle)
- Export data to email attachment
- Sound Effects
- 4-inch iPhone 5 displays
- Retina displays
- Reset all application data
- iOS7 Support
URL scheme is available
Demo Video on Youtube
Thank you for using Habit Keeper.
- You can track multiple habits as many as Paid(Pro) version does.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good!!!
So far so good
I'm using this app to help me keep track how much money I'm saving for a new iPad mini and it works great
A little confusing at first but awesome!!
Habits: Great little app but I would like to have a Passcode for privacy protection! Please add. Thanks!
Not the greatest
Can't add more than 3 habits... Seems weird. I kept it for one day; will delete it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.