By Marvel Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up with the Avengers, Spider-Man, the X-Men, and S.H.I.E.L.D. to harness the power of ISO-8 before Dr. Doom, Loki, and the world's most powerful villains beat you to it. Recruit your favorite Marvel Heroes, gear up and Assemble in this new game.
Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish!
***** GAME FEATURES *****
- Stunning graphics and special FX.
- Team up with Marvel Heroes including the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and more!
- 450+ battles including Boss and Epic Boss battles.
- 60+ missions and hundreds of quests.
- Over 400 in-game items.
- Customizable agent and hero stats.
- Join forces with friends and send/receive FREE gifts.
- Player VS Player (PVP) mode.
- Special Operations (Spec Ops) mode.
- Game play and stats are not linked with the Facebook version of the Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
- Internet connection is required to play Avengers Alliance.
- Compatible with iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPod Touch 5.
- This game is not optimized for iPod Touch 4 or older.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
Before you download this experience, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 5.3
-Support for Multi Function Weapons and Hero Abilities - look for powerful new weapons and heroes coming soon!
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Various hero animations have been fixed
- Memory optimizations
Great app but...
Love the game, collecting and upgrading heroes, etc. A lot of fun to play but...
1. To actually play the game effectively you have to buy currency that is extremely overpriced. Otherwise it becomes a never ending grind that gets boring. Lower the currency costs and it would be much better.
2. Bug/crash prone. Case in point, the current spec ops. Mission 3 boss--Ultron prime. I click to battle and the game crashes. I have closed and restarted the app, rebooted my phone and even un- and re- installed the app. Still happening. And the Vision doesn't show up in battles. Fix this please.
3. You can't contact the support for playdom without not only making a playdom account, but also giving them your device UDID. Sorry. But they don't need that. (Oh and half the time the support page doesn't even load properly on your iDevice).
I'll keep playing because it is fun. But if they want me to play MORE and consequently spend more, these issues should be addressed. Could easily be a five star app. But until things get fixed I'm giving it two.
***Addendum: has been a week. I even aborted the above mission and played all the way back through it after deleting and reinstalling. It still crashed when trying to load Ultron prime. Rating continues to drop. Maybe debug PRIOR to releasing updates. Just a thought***
Contact customer service once a week and nothing yet.
I am still having issues with trying to get Quicksilver to level 8. I have 32 Shield points and when I click for him to train to level 8 the screen refreshes and it will show 8 hours countdown after 8 hours his level doesn't change and I have done this multiple times and nothing happens. I use other characters and they go just fine just Quicksilver. I have uninstalled the game from both my iPhone and ipad and reinstalled and even bought gold just to do a rapid skip and nothing gives.
Update Issue is fixed not long after this posting my only issue is Mission 23 out of 24 that is to defeat Ultron the game crashes and I have to restart the mission. This game is going to owe me gold coins or money because I am losing 20 every time I try to play.
Great game but it is missing out on making a lot of money
I really like this game and I am addicted to it. I like its mobility better than the Facebook version. That being said I think it is missing out on being a lot more profitable. I would have purchased the new Captain America suit and Falcon on this version, that are only available on the Facebook version. I also would have purchased the Iron man 3 suits. I think I am not the only person who would either. Suits like those are not awards, so I don't quite understand why no effort was made to make them available on this platform.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Marvel Entertainment
- © Marvel 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Pack of Gold$9.99
- Medium Pack of Gold$4.99
- Small Pack of Gold$1.99
- Huge Pack of Gold$24.99
- Giant Pack of Gold$49.99
- Small Pack of Silver$1.99
- Medium Pack of Silver$4.99
- Colossal Pack of Gold$99.99
- Large Pack of Silver$9.99
- Huge Pack of Silver$24.99