By Marvel Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up with the Avengers, Spider-Man, the X-Men, and S.H.I.E.L.D. to harness the power of ISO-8 before Dr. Doom, Loki, and the world's most powerful villains beat you to it. Recruit your favorite Marvel Heroes, gear up and Assemble in this new game.
Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish!
***** GAME FEATURES *****
- Stunning graphics and special FX.
- Team up with Marvel Heroes including the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and more!
- 450+ battles including Boss and Epic Boss battles.
- 60+ missions and hundreds of quests.
- Over 400 in-game items.
- Customizable agent and hero stats.
- Join forces with friends and send/receive FREE gifts.
- Player VS Player (PVP) mode.
- Special Operations (Spec Ops) mode.
- Game play and stats are not linked with the Facebook version of the Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
- Internet connection is required to play Avengers Alliance.
- Compatible with iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPod Touch 5.
- This game is not optimized for iPod Touch 4 or older.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
What's New in Version 5.1
- Agent Customization: Agent appearance is now customizable from the Team page.
- ISO-8 Upgrade: Confused about which ISO-8 is more powerful than the one you have? Choose to UPGRADE and let the game recommend one for you!
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Various characters' abilities have been modified.
- Additional animation glitches for various heroes have been fixed.
- Memory optimizations.
Hackers Rampant & Ridiculous Pricing System
This was once a nice game, which kept me addicted to my IOS devices. Everything started to change when hackers just budged in with their hocus pocus hacks. Legit paying players were kicked out of the pvp league by these hackers & their helper, Playdom. No actions were ever taken against these hackers even when paying players guided Playdom Support Staffs to websites how the hackers were jeopardizing the game. What made the whole situation worst is Playdom threw out a different pricing system for different players for the same items. In this game, players are supposed to collect Lockboxes to unlock a special marvel hero. Paying players can unlock them faster by purchasing these lockboxes with gold. The fun part of this whole thing was Playdom had set a portion of players' lockboxes to cost 3 lockboxes for 1 gold while another group to cost 1 lockbox for 3 gold. I do not mind if everyone is paying the same price for the same item. But with this great marketing plan of Playdom, I do not think anyone who want to be competitive in the game can stomach in this silently. It is best suggested to stay away from this game at all costs.
PVP Needs work.
PVP Battles should be against other players on your same level. It is nearly impossible to beat someone 5 to 10 levels higher. The battle generator error'd out once putting a team 100 levels higher then me into match. The end result was me losing 35 points. This makes maintaining your point position difficult. Also battles should not start with a stacked line up against you 3v3. It gives an unfair advantage to the player starting off with 3 player moves resulting in significant health damage and character deaths. Battles should start 1v1v1v1v1v1 to put the match on a level playing field. The computer needs to be fixed in pvp mode. The computer should not lose every battle when your away from the game. It is a disappointment to find out all points I won are lost and more because computer does not understand strategy and is stupid. Fix the problem or don't let battles be initiated without the players consent. Also stop updating the game while it is being played until you figure out the bug problem. Too many games get dropped due to this error. I will give it a higher rating when these issues are fixed.
Slow to fix anything and blatant price-gouging
This is a fun game, but there are too many bugs that the developers just don’t bother to fix—even those that have been apparent for over a year. You literally have to force quit the app every few battles to avoid losing progress and only a few characters are viable in PVP because the rest are so horribly bugged that they guarantee a loss.
Recently, they implemented lockboxes that allow you to unlock special characters. However, they charge different prices for these lockboxes for different customers. So, if you’re the type that spends money to support the game and buy special stuff, you may be charged 3-5X more for the same item than someone else. This results in a ridiculously unfair advantage for some players over others.
This game has so much potential, but it’s frustrating to see how apathetic the developers are to their player base.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 21, 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Marvel Entertainment
- © Marvel 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Pack of Gold$9.99
- Medium Pack of Gold$4.99
- Small Pack of Gold$1.99
- Huge Pack of Gold$24.99
- Giant Pack of Gold$49.99
- Small Pack of Silver$1.99
- Medium Pack of Silver$4.99
- Large Pack of Silver$9.99
- Colossal Pack of Gold$99.99
- Huge Pack of Silver$24.99