By Torrid Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pick up trash while you slash!
Pick your player, grab a board, and hit the beach. While you're riding a super realistic wave, something icky flies your way... it's a plastic bag, yuck! What should you do? Grab that trash and save the ocean! Pick up as much trash as you can to score points. Some trash is on the surface of the wave, but some you'll have to get speed and jump to grab. Get shacked in the barrel or hit the lip for some major air to score even more! The longer you keep picking up pollution, the faster it comes, so you better grab a rail and carve those turns to keep up! Go head-to-head in Game Center and challenge all your friends to see who is the ultimate Surf God.
Crank up your score multipliers by doing all of the achievements and by grabbing trash-in-a-row!
Learn more about the ocean by answering the multiple-choice fun-fact questions at the end of each session -- they add to your score also!
• You can choose to be surf legend Nick Gabaldon, the first documented surfer of African-American and Mexican descent
• Score enough points and unlock a special character with special abilities
• Ride the limited edition "White Wash" surfboard and learn about the history of black surfing
• Special informational screen teaches you easy tips you can do to help heal the ocean
• Upgrade to the exclusive Heal the Bay board and show your commitment to a cleaner ocean for all of us by making a contribution to our work.
• 2 Multipliers to crank up your score: (1) trash-in-a-row multiplier[5 - 2x, 10-3x, 20-4x, 40-5x]. (2) achievement-multiplier which multiplies any scoring for tricks & collecting trash.
• Crank up score and learn more about the ocean by answering the multiple-choice fun-fact questions at the end of each session.
• Music by the legendary Wah-Wah Watson & Tay Uhler.
A collaboration between Torrid Games and Heal the Bay comes a unique, 1st-person surf app for iPhone/iPad. Heal the Bay works to make our ocean and watersheds safe, healthy and clean. Learn more at www.healthebay.org.
Also, try "SurfGod" -- a different version with advanced surfing maneuvers that has a separate sleep/meditation mode too.
What's New in Version 1.991
* Surf Day or Night depending on your current location & time
* NEW counter for trash you have collected at surfboard selection screen
* 20% more trash (closer to reality)
* Trash-in-a-row collected multiplier increased