PEER VIII for iPad
By American College of Emergency Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Emergency medicine’s gold standard Q&A resource now available as a native iPad app. **
Download this brand-new 60-question Self-Assessment Pretest now and start measuring your own “test readiness.”
PEER VIII: Physician’s Evaluation and Educational Review in Emergency Medicine, Volume 8, is the newest edition of the review and assessment tool used by tens of thousands of emergency physicians. The Pretest will establish your “baseline” score – how you might perform if you had to take your ABEM ConCert™ or qualifying exam right this minute.
Need more preparation? With access to the full PEER VIII content, you can:
· Practice answering all 450 questions
· See how your peers answered every question
· Study the in-depth answer explanations that cover correct and incorrect choices
· Find the content you want with a free text search function
· Find specific questions with the “Where’s that question about …” feature
· Customize your practice sessions by choosing questions by topic
Not sure how you’ll do on the pediatric cases?
· Tap the Pediatrics menu
Not comfortable with “crashing” patients?
· Tap the Critical menu
It’s “Your Best Prep” for any EM exam!
· Take the practice tests and study the full, detailed answer explanations as many times as you want to
· Get a report of your overall score at the end of each test
· Review your missed questions
· Compare your scores to those of your “peers”
Still want more?
· Practice with the 400 bonus questions from PEER VII. (Questions and answers only, no answer explanations.)
· Earn up to 55 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
The PEER VIII for iPad Post-Test is the culmination of your study efforts. It’s all 450 questions presented in random order to simulate the exam experience. Work through it at your own pace, taking advantage of the resume function that lets you pick up where you left off. When you reach the end, if you’ve scored at least 75% correct, you can submit your result to the ACEP CME Tracker and generate a certificate for up to 55 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. But even then, you’ll still be able to return to the Main Menu and continue practicing and studying.
Search American College of Emergency Physicians for more of the best educational resources in emergency medicine.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 55 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for 55 hours of ACEP Category I credit. Approved by the American Osteopathic Association for 55 hours of AOA Category 2-B credit (requires passing grade of 70% or better).
What's New in Version 1.3
* UI updates
* Performance Improvements
* Improved Stability
* Minor Bug Fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American College of Emergency Physicians
- © 2012 American College of Emergency Physicians
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.