Create and enjoy your Smart Home with Muzzley!
Muzzley allows you to connect with and manage all your smart devices in the same app! Through a wifi or 4G connection, you can control them anytime, from anywhere!
With our new behavioural intelligence feature, Muzzley is able to learn from you, suggesting useful use cases for your devices, as well as new devices for your home, helping you to create the perfect smart home! You don’t need to adjust to your home anymore… now your home adjusts to you!
Create your own set of automation rules (we call them “Agents”) & connect your devices according to your needs, without even having to open the app!
When you go to bed at night, do you want to turn on the alarm? EASY!
When you come home, do you want your living room lights to turn on? CONSIDER IT DONE!
Want to set your home’s thermostat to the right temperature right after you leave work? YOU GOT IT!
With so many devices available, automation options and suggestions, Muzzley takes care of the boring tasks, making easy for you to enjoy your Smart Home.
* Wide range of compatible devices, including: Wink Hub (Lights added through the Wink Hub: Hampton, Connected Cree, Commercial Electric, TCP LED, OSRAM, GE Link, Philips Hue ; Locks added through the Wink Hub: Kwikset, Schlage), Nest Thermostat, Nest Smoke Detector, Withings Scale, Koubachi Plant Sensor, Milight and Easybulb, TCP lighting, Rachio Iro Sprinkler, Insteon Hub V2 (model 2245-222), iHealth, Beurer, Misfit, FitBit, Jawbone, Lockitron, GreenIQ, Automatic, Egardia, LIFX
* Behavioural based Suggestions
* Shortcuts in-app
* Home Automation
* Security & Surveillance
* Health Tracking
* Manual/Remote Control
* Location and Time based Agents, and much more!
We are here to help! If you have any questions and/or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com. We are always available for our users!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Muzzley doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission.
- Various fixes for user reported issues:
Facebook and Google login updated!
We'd love to hear what you think of Muzzley! Just go to your User Profile, click on Feedback, and share your thoughts with us!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app works with MiLight and Alexa
This app will actually get Alexa to turn off the cheap MiLight LED bulbs via voice to Alexa! It day take a few hours to get it working properly, but I emailed support and they got back to me within 15 mins. It took 6 emails back and forth and some screen shots, but we got it work. Great tech support!
Unfortunately I had already set up a Hue account with google authentication. That means when asked to provide login details for that service in the app, I cannot. My suggestion is to have the app switch over to the Phillips app for authentication or maybe connect with Google for users that authenticated that way.
That detail aside, it looks really nice and hell, it's free! Would be nice to see some simple play/volume controls for SONOS speakers too.
I downloaded this app with the promise of using Siri to control things. All I tried to add was my Philips Hue hub and make a channel
for it. I was able to connect to my bulbs, but none of the preset buttons were functional and when I tried to do anything else in the app it told me
I had no channel setup even though my Hue is listed under Lighting which I'm assuming is a channel. Useless and there is no in-app help to guide you except for one useless pop up that I am unable to bring back up.
- Muzzley - Desenvolvimento de Soluções Digitais, Lda
- 90.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 muzzley
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.