By Experimental Gameplay Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ***
A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unusual game filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the designers of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure.
* Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio.
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding.
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, or ads of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Brazilian Portuguese. Updates for Italian coming soon. Thank you to our volunteer translators!
What's New in Version 1.21
Update for iOS 7.
The greatest lighting-stuff-on-fire game I have ever played
Little inferno was a game originally available on steam ,that eventually made it's way onto the iOS App Store. Little inferno has isn't just a fun, little game where you light stuff on fire, it has a depth that many other games strive for, but end up falling short of. This game is one of the best games on the App Store in my opinion.
I just finished the game. Took me a total of 3 hours to finish. (And I didn't get all the goals) but that was amazing. Incredibly impressive game for only 1.99. Loved every part of it. The music during the storyline was amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to by other games by these creators.
All those people who say it glitches are wrong! I did the whole game like I was playing it on PC. Their phones must have problems :p. gg little inferno dev team!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Experimental Gameplay Group
- © 2012 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.