By Gleb Tarasov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most common phrase in any gallery: «This is this… this is… whatchamacallit!». If you consider yourself as an expert in painting and want to test yourself, or, on the contrary, want to know the paintings and painters, load «Who painted».
The essence of the game is very simple: in each level you see 7 paintings and should guess the artists by selecting from four variants. Levels are divided by country, by museums, and by genres. The number of errors allowed to pass the level gradually decreases, so go through the game to the end can only really big expert in painting.
Do not worry if you can't pass a level at the first time. Try again. Even the author of the game spent a great number of attempts to reach the end.
In the game you will be able to see more than 400 well-known and not very well known paintings in excellent quality. Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Picasso, van Gogh, Rembrandt, Raphael and many others.
Attention! If you have an iPad, then download «Who painted? HD» created specially for this device. Paintings look perfectly on the big screen.
What's New in Version 1.1
- two new levels were added: The Russian Museum and Musee d'Orsay
- you can read information about painting and artist (when internet is available)
- added "gallery mode" to view all paintings in level after you've completed this level
- you can zoom painting before the answer
- you can view full screen painting after the answer
- you can share your favorite paintings to Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte, Email
- you can save paintings on device
- you can reset your progress
Most fun and educational as well.
This is a great review of art works! It's a fun game to play :)
Fun and educational. Love this game!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 04, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 186 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Gleb Tarasov
- © Um apps, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.