By Gulfstream Aerospace
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gulfstream PlaneBalance puts the best weight and balance tools directly in your hands. Designed by Gulfstream pilots for Gulfstream pilots, PlaneBalance allows you to compute a weight and balance report, and elevator trim setting before each flight. You can choose any ASC that affects the weight and balance, and dynamically check for proper operating limitations while creating a load manifest.
The app is configured to work with most Gulfstream large cabin aircraft, including the GIV, GV, G450, G550 and G650. Multiple aircraft models may be loaded and customized to reflect your actual aircraft configuration. Reports can be saved, emailed or printed directly from the iPad.
- Dynamically compute zero fuel weight, ramp weight, takeoff weight, and landing weight, and more.
- Create and customize your configuration, including model, cabin layout, ARMs, weights, operating items, and more.
- Assign standard weights for passengers, taxi fuel and more.
- Auto fill cabin with default weights.
- Easily create load manifests before each flight.
- Unlimited number of Gulfstream models may be stored for use.
Note: The PlaneBalance app requires installation of and at least one active subscription for the PlaneBook app, also available on the Apple App Store.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
- Corrected G450 ASC 007, 008, 016 weight limits.
- Corrected ASC 08 GV, G550
- Addition of G300, G350, G400, G500
- Revised file AppConstants.h, (Added additional aircraft models).
- Fixed G450 Maximum fuel quantity for trim setting.
- Revised default TO Flap Setting, changed to Flaps20.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- © 2013 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.