By Slipshod Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When a vicious gangster upends the city's underworld, a low level enforcer with a price on his head must fight his way through the mean streets of Trigger City on a bloody quest for revenge.
► Punch, kick, pummel, bash, maim, stab, and shoot your way across the city in 16 carnage-filled levels.
• Fight your way through 5 unique gangs, each with their own combat style, and a blood thirsty leader calling the shots.
• Unleash bone-crunching special moves to reduce your enemies to heaping puddles of gore.
• Cash in on your corpses at the Shady Dealer, where you can buy an array of illegal goods, like the… well, we can't really talk about that here... Meet me out back.
• Speed through the streets of Trigger City on the back of a hair-raising motorcycle. Helmet laws will be the least of your worries…
• Want to spend your hard earned earth dollars on power ups and in-game currency? Too bad! No in-app purchases here, you bought the game, you get the WHOLE game!
Inspired by your favorite beat 'em ups, and sporting a retro art style inspired by the likes of River City Ransom, Crash 'n the Boys: Street Challenge, and more; Trigger City brings 8-bit vengeance to your iOS device.
Special Thanks: Paul Helman, Rob Lopatto, Clinton Nichol, Brad Keck, David Rudie & Terry Jones.
What's New in Version 1.1
• iPhone 5 Optimization
• Gameplay tweaks based on user feedback.
A river city rampage style game with no IAPs ? Sign me up. I really love this game but the controls make it hard to play. Please make the controls work better and ill raise my rating to 5 stars.
Ah! I really want to play through this game but the combos never work when I do the right combination. I really like everything about this game but please fix the controls and the combos.
The game is way too simple.
Although I will give the developer props to this game for making it sort of like river city ransom, the game is just too plain simple. You can't grab people, jump, or even knock people down. There's barely anything to spend your money on and buying stuff isn't really that cool. The motorcycle part is really bad. I didn't even touch the car yet and I was injured and there are only two lanes. In the end, this game doesn't really pull you into it like the old games back then...
Great but controls need some tweaking
The game Is really fun when the d-pad wants to cooperate. I think the d-pad and the buttons need to be tweaked maybe have an option for them to be bigger or something. The game looks fantastic and when the controls work the game is awesome to enjoy.