Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photospector is like the stock iPad Photos app on steroids, replacing it with a powerful batch photo-editing gallery. Organize your photos with metadata, keywords, and ratings. Make real time adjustments to full resolution photos, up to 1000 megapixels, apply the changes to entire batches, and send them to Dropbox, Facebook, or Twitter.
One of Cult of Mac's 10 Best Photo Apps of 2013!
"...the iPad photos app Apple should have made all along." - Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
* Edit UNLIMITED-RESOLUTION photos, 1,000+ megapixels in gorgeous detail on your iPad
* Adjustments are made in REAL-TIME as you drag your finger
* Smart albums let you organize photos by keywords and metadata!
Real-time editing without the training wheels
• View and edit full-resolution photos (40,000 x 25,000 pixels or more!)
• Watch your photos and histograms adjust instantly as you drag the sliders
• Control brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, luminance, vibrance
• Zoom in down to the pixel, and resize to enlarge or shrink your image
• Rotate, flip, and crop your image at any size or using preset aspect ratios
• Slide the thumbnail image left to compare changes against original
• Slide a thumbnail of a different image to compare two similar photos
• Flag photos, add a 5-star rating, or apply keywords
Smarter Photo Albums
• Works directly all the images already on your device. No need to import!
• Tap, flick, and tag to quickly organize hundreds of photos into smart albums
• Create smart albums based on metadata like date, camera type, or your own keywords
• Say goodbye to clunky folders and find images instantly by searching
Share and save photos your way
• Post photos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox with a tap
• Photos upload in the background so you can keep working
• Rename images with control over date format, author name, and shot numbering
• Options to remove metadata like location and camera info before sharing
• Adjust JPEG quality, resolution, or convert photos to lossless TIFF or PNG formats
Professional features for iPhoneographers
• Copy and paste adjustment settings from one image to another
• Red, green, blue or alpha channel isolation
• Curve-based color levels for white/black in/out and gamma
• White balance via eyedropper selection of white, black and mid-gray
• Heatmap and random color overlays for pattern identification
• See pixel coordinates as you drag your finger
• View all of your image's metadata at a glance
Power users may also enjoy these extras:
Batch Editing — optional $1.99 IN-APP PURCHASE
• Edit, resize, and rename groups of photos all at once
• Apply keywords, ratings or color adjustments to groups of photos or smart albums
• Strip metadata, add copyright, and convert image formats to multiple photos effortlessly
• Share multiple photos at once
Brought to you by The 11ers, winners of the 2012 Technical Achievement Academy Award ® and developers of the wildly popular Glaze app. Photospector brings the power of feature-film software to your iPad, and is built on top of the powerful Virtuoso virtual texture map engine to provide REAL-TIME, FULL-RESOLUTION color correction controls never before seen on mobile devices.
Cult of Mac 10 Best Photo Apps of 2013:
What's New in Version 1.6
• Fixed TIFF files
October 14, 2013
TIFF bug is fixed. Changing my rating from 2 stars to 3. Seems well executed, but there are performance issues when browsing through images on my iPad 3 with iOS 7.0.2. The developers are top notch, as well as responsive. This is an app to watch. Could be a game changer.
October 3, 2013
Promising app, that seems to work fine with JPG. I usually work with TIFF, and this crashes every time.
I am a big fan of Dan Wexler and buy his apps promptly. This one has a lot of promise but needs work. I was hoping to use this to tag all good pix on my photostream quickly but the browsing is choppy on the iPad air.
If someone doesn’t have a computer with iPhoto, Aperture or lightroom, it maybe okay but I will continue with them for now.
Terrific app for simple edits
Quick simple interface allows fast editing of any photo. Great for on the fly edits.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WexWorks, LLC
- © 2013 The 11ers, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Group Image Editing$1.99