By Saraiya.com LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is a customer relationship tool for small businesses. It can also be used to create your own social network. This app is backward compatible with and replaces our app Daycare Communicator. Your data goes directly to recipients using email or SMS, so the privacy concerns inherent in a server are no longer there. Share your groups of contact with others via email, and they can re-share with others. Share your entire database with colleagues via your corporate web site.
Usages (please see our support site for details):
Small business client management
The cost is a one-time fee; there are no subscription charges. However, you are responsible for the email and SMS charges levied by your service provider. These can be high if you don't have an unlimited plan and the groups are large.
- The basic unit of information is a record, which is a bundling of contact information for the parents/owners of children/pets in your care from your address book. The records can also be for your colleagues (see tags below).
- Records can be tagged, e.g. MWF, half time or the name of the primary handler.
You can search by a conjunction of tags, e.g. "Give me all the records for half-time dogs handled by Marc" or "Give me all the records for my colleagues who work on Mondays".
- Records can be emailed to colleagues from within the app. The Apple mailer understands the file extension and will permit the receiver to install the record in the app. Email and SMS is grouped into batches of 10, so if you are sending email to more than that the send window will come up more than once. Email is sent as BCCs so that no client knows about any of the others. You can also transfer the records to your desktop using iTunes file sharing, put them on a website and your colleagues can install using Safari, which also understands the file extension. Email and SMS are subject to the terms of your contract with your provider(s).
- The entire database can be exported into and imported from csv files and shared with colleagues as above. Databases append only and do not delete records, so that you can merge databases from different people. Note that a database import replaces records when the new records match the email addresses or phone numbers of the old records. It is advisable to export the database and copy it to your desktop computer using iTunes, so that you can use it as a backup. An entire database needs to be imported into the app and then explicitly imported from within the app, unlike individual records where you just click on the attachment (email) or link (server). In both cases, you need to go back to the main screen of the app before you can see your imports.
- There are global operations on records. For example, when records are imported from a colleague, sometimes there are missing fields. The app will make an attempt to match those records with entries in your address book and flesh out the contact information if you tell it to. You can also globally replace email signatures using tags. Note that for large address books, global operations can take a long time.
- Each button is explained on the information screen inside the app.
- This app will work on iPhones running iOS 5.
- We do not store or transmit any of your personal information. We do not use Location Services.
- If there are problems, please contact us first, at support (at) photopurify (dot) com. A link is on this App Store page and on the main screen of the app.
What's New in Version 1.2
Major functionality additions.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 25, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Saraiya.com LLC
- © Saraiya.com LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.