By Lightricks Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor!
• Limited time Offer - 25% off! Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
• #1 Photo and Video App in 127 countries!
Professional photographers and graphic designers constantly photoshop models to perfection, and now so can you! Without the expensive price tag or complicated tools, Facetune gives you the ability to retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits with ease, from the convenience of your iPhone.
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• "One of the Most Powerful Mobile Apps I have Ever Encountered… Facetune Can Truly Be Called Magical." - Hillel Fuld, Huffington Post
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
• "It's difficult to overstate just how incredibly easy it is to completely transform an image… to something which looks like it belongs in a fashion magazine." - Chris Armstrong, The Industry
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive and complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
What can Facetune do for you?
• Emphasize your smile
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Improve your skin tone
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape your nose
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and frames
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
• iPhone 5, 5C, 5S: 12.6 MP
• iPhone 4S: 8 MP
• iPhone 4: 4.1 MP
Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted!
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- Added Japanese Localization.
Wow, I use photo shop, manga studio, multiple paint programs, etc. BUT being able to edit in my idevice is incredibly convenient. I actually email photos from my computer to my iPhone or iPad, make the changes, then email them back to my computer just so I can avoid dealing with my other software. Sure it doesn't do everything those programs do but I'm talking ease of use here. The photos I'm talking about have been sitting on an SD card for months because I don't have the time to get in there and edit them. This app has ensured that I get then done and out in FB. No more people going, "Dude, your sons 4 months old why are you just now posting pics of his first week." Yah, I'm thy guy, but no longer. I'm sure some of you avid photoshoppers are flying off the handle if you're reading this review, well too bad. I'm gonna go to the path of least resistance and this my friend is it. Not saying I won't use photoshop again, but I'm sure I'll use this a lot more for the convenience. My only complaint is that I went against my golden rule; I downloaded a version for both iPad and iPhone. Come on devs, you know this coulda been universal. Dirty move on your part, but the face that your product is so good I am overlooking it.
Retouch photos in a professional level
Most of us refuse to agree with what we see when we look at a portrait of ourselves. Blemishes, yellow teeth, unruly hair strands, rough skin, pimples and bloodshot red eyes. Facetune is a powerful photo editing tool that allows you to tweak the look, smoothen up your skin, eliminate all the shortcomings and finally dress up the shot with a combination of filters and frames.
It's an instinctive app with a user-friendly interface. The UI is designed well, from the menus to the toolbox; making it perfect for small screens. The tutorial is very intuitive and helps you become an expert in no time. You can undo the changes and compare the edited photo with the original for every step of the process.
Once you start using Facetune, you won't share your photos without touching them up first!
I'm a semi-professional photographer with a lot of experience using different photo processing software. I'm impressed with how quickly I can do the job with this app. The iPad app gives you much more control than the iPhone app but I'm finding that the iPhone app does a pretty sufficient job. Just a little practice with this app and your selfie's are going to be amazing.
I did some work on some of my own 18 megapixel images that came out looking great and downloaded a few small images from the web with color noise and pixelization and they all cleaned up nicely. I also create a lot of digital abstract art on my iPad and this did some nice things with that as well.
This is a very well-done and very stable app. I recommend it highly!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Lightricks Ltd.
- © 2013 Lightricks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.