Mental Case — Flashcards for the Serious Student
By The Mental Faculty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mental Case 2 is a study app for the serious student. With versions for iOS and OS X, you can create multimedia flashcards, sync them via iCloud or Dropbox, and have them scheduled for study — it's the best way to get stuff into your head.
Whether you're studying anatomical diagrams for Medical School, preparing for a Driving test, or cramming for the Legal Bar exam, Mental Case can help you achieve your goals.
Prepare your own flashcards with text, images, audio, and video, or download from web sites like Quizlet.com and Cram.com.
Study in beautifully-presented slideshows, on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Your study material is synced between devices automatically with iCloud or Dropbox.
“Mental Case provides a very nice balance of functionality, desktop and iPhone/iPod touch integration and ease-of-use that make it the leader of the pack...” — TUAW.com
- Include text, images, audio, and video
- Change font, font size, alignment and text color
- Choose between iCloud and Dropbox
- Sync with other iOS devices
- Sync with Mental Case for Mac (sold separately)
- Free downloads from Quizlet.com and Cram.com
- Import from file sharing apps like Dropbox
- Import from a web server or online file sharing service
- Export to other apps (e.g. Dropbox)
- Share stacks with friends via iCloud
- Post download links to Twitter and Facebook
- Interactive slideshows
- Prepare multiple-choice quizzes
- Flag cards while you study
- Organize your cards into stacks
- Move and reorder your study cards
- Beautiful 3D card browser (iPad only)
- Schedule cards for long-term memory
- Schedule cards to cram for an exam
- Different schedules tailored to your goals
Mental Case for Mac OS X
We love to hear feedback for future versions, and answer any questions you may have. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our support web site mentalfaculty.tenderapp.com
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Improvements to stability of sync.
Fixed issue where the due notes count sometimes didn't update.
Even after the latest update, the item count in the app badge is stuck at 86. I tried turning the badge off—and nothing. Badge is still there on my home screen, mocking me with 86 items, even though I don't have unreviewed items and the badge is supposed to be disabled. Ugh.
If there was a zero star I would've picked that
Just updated this app on all my iphone iPad and Mac and … still doesn't sync notes. Useless as a cross-device application. Independently it's ok but don't hold high hopes of seeing this work on your iPhone iPad and Mac cause it will mock you by constantly saying its downloading something and it never shows anything.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: The Mental Faculty
- © 2015 The Mental Faculty B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.