Flashcards Study with Mental Case
By The Mental Faculty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mental Case 2 is The Study App. With multimedia flashcards, iCloud sync, and advanced study scheduling, its the best way to get stuff into your head.
Whether you're studying anatomical diagrams for Medical School, preparing for a Driving test, or cramming for the Bar exam, Mental Case can help you achieve your goals.
Prepare your own flashcards with text, images, audio, and video, or download from web sites like Quizlet.com and Cram.com.
Study in beautifully-presented slideshows, on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Your study material is synced between devices automatically with iCloud.
“Mental Case provides a very nice balance of functionality, desktop and iPhone/iPod touch integration and ease-of-use that make it the leader of the pack...” — TUAW.com
- Include text, images, audio, and video
- Change font, font size, alignment and text color
- iCloud sync between your iOS devices
- iCloud sync with Mental Case for Mac (sold separately)
- Free downloads from Quizlet.com and Cram.com
- Import from file sharing apps like Dropbox
- Import from a web server or online file sharing service
- Export to other apps (e.g. Dropbox)
- Share stacks with friends via iCloud
- Post download links to Twitter and Facebook
- Interactive slideshows
- Prepare multiple-choice quizzes
- Flag cards while you study
- Organize your cards into stacks
- Move and reorder your study cards
- Beautiful 3D card browser (iPad only)
- Schedule cards for long-term memory
- Schedule cards to cram for an exam
- Different schedules tailored to your goals
Mental Case for Mac OS X
We love to hear feedback for future versions, and answer any questions you may have. Please email us at email@example.com, or visit our support web site mentalfaculty.tenderapp.com
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Removed In-App Purchase Upgrade.
If you like Mental Case, please consider rating or reviewing the app in the App Store. Good ratings help boost sales, and allow us to spend time further improving the app in future.
one star reviews have been overly critical
This is really the best and most ambitious flashcard app available. I really applaud the integration of iCloud so that all of my cards sync between my iOS devices as well as my mac. So far a number of crashes seem to be fixed (earlier versions had many. All around great product.
Great Flashcard App
Love the flexible review scheduling options and online exchange sites integration. Syncing deck review information back and forth between phone and MacBook is really useful. Thank you!
(Asking for review in app version information instead of via annoying pop-ups is also tasteful!)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Mental Faculty
- © 2014 The Mental Faculty B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mental Case Upgrade$4.99