Topics in Pain Management
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Topics in Pain Management (TPM) is a monthly newsletter reporting on a wide range of pain management topics, including the latest pharmaceutical agents and strategies for managing common patient complaints. Now available for the iPad, TPM offers continuing education for clinical and academic physicians in a wide range of specialties, including anesthesiology, neurology, psychiatry, physical and rehabilitative medicine, and neurosurgery as well as residents in those fields and other practitioners interested in pain management.
Key features of the app include:
• Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
• Convenient “pinch and zoom” text resizing
• Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
• Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View function
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Link to TPM online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
What's New in Version 1.1
• Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
• Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
• Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
• Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- © Copyright 2013 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.