Dr. Panda's Supermarket
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Winner of the Children's Tech Review Editor's Choice Award!
- #1 Educational app on App Store in 18 countries, including Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland and Spain.
- TheiMum.com "Great app for toddlers and preschoolers which will help to practice fine motor, creative play, critical thinking skills."
- SmartAppsForKids.com "The app in its entirety is solid and entertaining."
If your kid has ever wanted to run their own store, here’s their chance! In Dr. Panda’s Supermarket your kid will work on their organizational and spatial skills while playing fun, store-themed minigames. Helping animals find the foods they need, weighing different vegetables, wrangling shopping carts and organizing crates of food in the back are just a few of the many activities waiting in store for your 2-6 year old (and you ;))!
- Over 10 store-themed minigames, from using a shopping list to organizing differently shaped boxes!
- Learn about numbers and money
- No text, and a child-friendly UI that’s easy for even the youngest kids to play and enjoy on their own
- 6 different animals and their cute children that come to shop.
- Kid-safe: No third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
- Robust parental controls
- Lots of fun secrets to discover on every screen
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a series of kids games developed by TribePlay. We love making kids products for the enthusiasm and curiosity kids have for life and the world around them. We aim to have our games make kids smile and to have a positive influence on their lives by inspiring imagination, creativity and exploration.
If you have any questions on how we design games for kids feel free to contact us. Just drop an email to email@example.com or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Minor improvements
Yeah... sure. Whatever you say, "Dr. Panda"...
I want to know where "Dr Panda" got his doctorate and completed his residency. It certainly wasn't at the school of logic; this game is completely unrealistic. Everybody knows that elephants NEVER use exact change, yet this game CLEARLY shows an adult and child elephant use exact change at the register time and time again. Aside from this gross misrepresentation of wildlife, the game also makes the absurd assumption that polar bears regularly take taxis, when even the most novice zoologist is keenly aware that polar bears drive green pickup trucks! Let your child play this awesome educational gem at your own risk 😉 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
At first my 4 yr old was very frustrated by this game, & so was I. We could not seem to do any shopping at all. Finally my son figured it out. GET ALL THE SHOPPERS IN THE STORE AND SET THEM UP WITH CARTS, FIRST! Then the game starts for real and it becomes fun! I hope this helps others who are having trouble figuring it out.
Something I would like to see added to this game is the ability to add to the cart, up to 3 items that are not on the shopping list. In real life, items get added that were not on the list. And because kids love to throw anything into a cart, including virtual carts.
I love this game and all the doctor panda games! Why is it rated 2-6 I'm 9 and I love it! the only thing that bugs me is that when they pay they pay to much money. so I personally would love to see a change where when they pay you give them correct change. But even if you don't make the change I LOVE IT!!!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 23, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 62.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: TribePlay Limited
- © TribePlay Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.