By American College of Cardiology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The American College of Cardiology’s AnticoagEvaluator is an easy and fast way to assess stroke and bleeding risk and the benefits and risks of antithrombotic therapy in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation.
• A combination risk calculator tool that uses CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc, and HAS-BLED
• Users can enter patient characteristics at the point of care and get individualized annual risk of ischemic stroke and thromboembolism with concurrent annual risk of major bleed
• Compare antithrombotic therapy options based on clinical trials (ACTIVE-A, RE-LY, ROCKET-AF, ARISTOTLE)
This app is adapted from a web tool created by Peter Loewen, B.Sc.(Pharm), ACPR, Pharm.D., FCSHP and can be viewed at http://www.sparctool.com/
What's New in Version 1.1
Copy edits and small bug fixes
Email functionality added. Click to email results.
About this App Tab added to results page
Score chart added to calculator and results pages.
Ability to click on entire item in Calculator, not just checkbox.
iPhone functionality to come in the next update!
Great tool to estimate risk
Especially like how each therapy can be compared.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 04, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: American College of Cardiology
- © 2013 American College of Cardiology, Interact Multimedia Corporation, Dr. Peter Loewen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.