Infinity Blade III
By Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What the press is saying about Infinity Blade III:
**USA TODAY: 4 out of 4 - "Another fantastic epic!"
**TOUCH ARCADE: 5 out of 5 - "ChAIR raises graphical bar to low earth orbit"
**IGN: "A gorgeous, intense, and rewarding adventure!"
**MODOJO: "The big, beautiful sequel we've been waiting for"
**KOTAKU: "More powerful than ever"
**AppSpy – 5 out of 5 – “A platform-defining series”
The award-winning Infinity Blade video game trilogy reaches its epic conclusion!
Created by ChAIR Entertainment, the original iOS blockbuster returns with adrenaline-fueled sword-fighting action, gorgeous visuals, and a thrilling story of love, betrayal, and redemption.
Siris and Isa have joined with the God-King Raidriar in a desperate attempt to destroy the Worker of Secrets and his army of Deathless titans. Uncover new mysteries to wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless adventure of champions and villains.
RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
SIMPLE NAVIGATION Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical rewards.
DYNAMIC 3D WORLD
Explore larger, beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change as you choose multiple gameplay paths, new quests, side missions, and ClashMob engagements with the new in-game World Map interface.
TWO PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Battle all-new enemies as both the legendary hero Siris, and the stealthy female warrior-thief, Isa, each with three unique combat styles and hundreds of fantastic weapons and items.
Discover and unlock allies to join your cause at your all-new base of operations. Here, you’ll encounter the Gemcutter, Potionmaster, Blacksmith, and Merchant, who will help you unlock incredible new strength and skills.
GLOBAL CLASHMOB CHALLENGES
Three new modes! Team up with players from around the globe for unique "massively social,” group-based challenges to defeat new enemies, unlock rare treasures and earn exclusive items.
All-new Goals feature takes achievements to the next level, allowing players to earn valuable Chips that they can spend on keys, treasure maps, prize wheels, and other rare in-game items.
NEW iOS FEATURES POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
Epic Games’ Unreal Engine technology powers the definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with cloud saves and HDMI output.
- The most detailed story scenes ever shown on a mobile device, featuring the voice talents of fan-favorites John Noble and Troy Baker.
- Animated “Infinity Blade: Origins” short film by acclaimed director Ben Hibon.
- The in-game debut of “Monster,” an original new song from internationally acclaimed rock band Imagine Dragons.
Play across all supported devices - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, or iPod Touch 5 - for a single low price.
- IMPORTANT: It is strongly recommended users update to iOS 7 before purchasing or updating Infinity Blade III.
- Supports full iPhone 5 resolution, iPod 5, iPad 4th generation, and iPad mini - and it looks amazing!
- PARENTS: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Thanks again to all of our amazing players for their continued support of Infinity Blade III! Follow @InfinityBlade for all the latest news.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Additional Customer Care features, including addition of Customer Service button in Options menu
Update 1.2 INFINITY BLADE III: Ausar Rising
- Play through 3 new quests: Siris and Isa come face to face with the ultimate embodiment of evil – a soulless Ausar the Vile!
- Travel to where it all began – the Dark Citadel (the original Infinity Blade I castle), Siris’ home in Drem’s Maw, and the legendary Plains of Koroth.
- Battle 9 new enemies, including a ferocious new Dragon.
- New Mode: THE ARENA – How long can you survive in the Arena? Do you claim your prize now, or risk it for ever increasing rewards?
- New Hardcore Mode: DEATHLESS QUESTS – The ultimate way for the ultimate Infinity Blade gamer to play the game!
- Trade tips and secrets with your friends via the all-new in-game chat feature.
- Over 60 new items for both Isa and Siris, including weapons, shields, helmets, magic rings, and armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Unlock 8 new Skills: Remove equipped Gems for free, double Chips earned in Battle Challenges, cast super boosted Magic, and more!
- New Goals, Potions, and Gems.
- New Holiday Helmets for Isa and Siris.
- Fully compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
- A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
- Optimized for the new iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, and iPhone 5s: featuring full screen anti-aliasing, bloom, full screen vignettes, distortion, high resolution shadows, and environmental reflections.
- Recommended: Update device to the latest iOS version, and restart device before playing.
Also includes Update 1.1 content, INFINITY BLADE III: Soul Hunter.
Hot, great, powerful, superb fun!
There is no way I can find words that describe this awesome ecstatic experience...on every aspect IB3 excels, and again proves that it is the KING Of all iOS games out there. A matchless game with extraordinary storyline. I must admit that this is the best game of all the console and tablet/phone games I have played so far. There are so many amazing features to count, but I will attempt to describe a few below:
1. Outstanding visuals and graphics
2. Amazingly mysterious background score and melody
3. Immersive gameplay experience
4. Beautiful landscapes, citadels and sculptures
5. Option to make the game playable and less difficult by choosing the option "Too Hard"
6. Powerful fights, great titans as enemies, action-pack battles
7. Wonderfully thorough and twisting storyline
And that's not all - so many kinds of magic, potions, gem fusions, weapons upgrades and so on....no other game in my life has given me more pleasure than Infinity Blade 3. Hats off!!!!
So let's get this started shall we? No, we shall not. Because it takes five minutes to load if it does that. Thank you so much for the impressive load time I'd be much more impressed if it loaded to a title screen, or something different than my home screen. I enjoyed the first tutorial of the game. You know the one that you play as the GodKing? Oh you do. Awesome. Now that I've played that I would be eager to experience something more. But alas I cannot. That's why you get one star. Actually you only got one star because I haven't even gotten the opportunity to actually play the game(it crashes, a lot, like I haven't made it past the beginning of the second cinematic it keeps crashing constantly if it finishes loading at all). But I digress you get one star because as of right now I don't know how to give you negative stars. That's right your poor programming and coding ability has become so lax that I feel it necessary to affix a new grading scale. You deserve negative three stars minimum. One for putting out a faulted product, two for not being capable of fixing it, and three for charging anything for a game that due to error and glitch is unplayable.
Good day, I hope horrible things happen to you and your electronic devices, Chair.
Just like a console game!
First the obvious pros: epic opening cinematic, beautiful graphics, same great game play, twice as much gear, more infinity weapons, great voice acting, amazing locations, and neck-snapping finish moves!
Now some subtle (or maybe not-so-subtle) cons: it lacks a certain quality of fantasy and exploration the other two games had - in part because the world of IB is no longer a mystery, thanks to the novels; the story is not as satisfying as I expected - yes it is an epic conclusion to the saga, no question, but it answered less of the questions raised by the second game than I had hoped; by the end of the game I was pretty tired of the countless, random Deathless that kept popping up, even if they do make scary bosses; the Deathless quests are bad news, honestly.
All in all, an epic game of fire, dragons, and a little weirdness.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 1.80 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
- © 2013 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold$4.99
- Bag of Gold$0.99
- Pile of Gold$19.99
- Set of Chips$4.99
- Box of Chips$9.99
- Case of Chips$19.99
- Trove of Gold$49.99
- Chest of Gold$99.99
- Trunk of Chips$49.99
- Crate of Chips$99.99