Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.0.0
A high-octane spring is coming with Asphalt 8's brand-new update!
- CAR ASSEMBLY FEATURE: Collect car Blueprints to build exclusive cars using the new Car Assembly feature.
- THE BEST McLAREN RACE CAR TO DATE: Have you experienced the fastest McLaren ever? Find out if you have what it takes to master its raw power in the new McLaren Championship, coming soon!
- EXCLUSIVE DEALS: Visit the Exclusive Deals section to discover special offers and items you can't find anywhere else. The deals change regularly, so you're sure to find what you're looking for if you check often.
- NEW CARS AND EVENTS: Check in regularly to catch 5 new rides arriving throughout the coming weeks, including the Ferrari GTC4Lusso, SIN R1 and more! And don't miss the 2 new EDDs and 1 new R&D event you can master to win some of these speed machines.
Good game, horrible multiplayer
Single player mode is great, the choice of cars is fun and you can actually do really well without spending real currency. That being said, multiplayer is an exercise in frustration. Plan on being matched against faster cars and players with super powers that make you wreck after barely touching you.
I would give this 4 stars if there was a "no wreck" multiplayer or if they at least made it less desirable and easy to do so. I want to race, not be the whipping boy for demolition derby wannabes.
The only other critique I have is it would be nice if there was a way to buy the specific parts I need to upgrade my cars. I've had a car for literally months that I can't ever get a v12 engine for.
*EDIT* multiplayer seems to be better now. Maybe I was just unlucky in my matching. That was the plus, here is the minus - the new Patagonia track is awful. There's a tunnel part that's almost impossible not to crash in due to some sharp turns and big stalactites in the middle of the tunnel. During far too much of the race you can't see the road in front of you. It's like you're about to crest a hill, but you never get to the other side of it so you only see 10 feet of track ahead of you and the camera is angled up. I like this game, but this awful track lost this game a star.
I will start by saying this game is very well made and entertaining. Now that the nice is out of the way, I can say how I really feel. Gameloft may be the most greedy company I have ever encountered. In order to compete at a high level and earn the best cars you MUST spend a ridiculous amount of money. If you want to purchase the Aston Martin Vulcan(the fastest car in the game) it will cost $100! Does anyone else find it insane to buy a car for sporadic use in a video game for $100? Regular challenges to earn new cars require massive token usage even if you are a phenomenal player because the game is built for token usage to an extreme level and the only way you get enough tokens to matter for anything is by purchasing them with real $. The game is also overrun with hackers and cheaters and gameloft has created this environment because their game is so unaffordable to play. You may doubt what I am saying if you haven't played this game but I suggest you take a hard stance on refusing to spend real money. Nothing is free in Gameloft's opinion and apparently this game is targeting professional athletes and hedge fund managers because any normal person dropping the coin needed to succeed at a high level in this game is an idiot. So buyer beware, you will see what I mean in no time.
Good game tough....
Very good game ,only issue for me is when playing infected when you gain time the letters are so big they block the screen i can hardly see any thing hope they can fix that, some of the cars are so expensive 100 buck for two cars??? Not even that good of a car, upgrades also get very expensive and some cars are too like the 3000 points for a car that a lot of playing time that a lot of us don't have ,other than that it's a pretty good game : that was my review 2 yrs ago now i don't play at all it takes for ever and i mean for ever to get a good car i played for a long time and don't even have money to get the nemesis car this game could have so much better and more fun but u guys are managing to make it so difficult to earn money and stay competitive that i just don't play anymore, you guys also screw me over and didn't gave me that car for logging in a playing every day for a month , good luck.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 1.78 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Hoard of Tokens$9.99