Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Hit the road to Rio in our brand-new update!
- NEW LOCATION: Discover the bustling streets of Rio. From its impressive mountains to the incredible beaches, dive into this very exotic city!
- LOGIN REWARDS: Check in on the game every day for increasingly awesome prizes with our Daily Login Rewards.
- VIP SYSTEM: Now there’s even more value in every purchase as each one boosts your VIP status, granting you extra rewards, special boxes, exclusive cars and more!
- NEW CARS: New cars are just 'round the bend! So check in often to catch the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO, Fenyr Supersport and more.
- NEW EVENTS: More Enduro Double Down and R&D events are here! Overcome the challenges & bring some sweet rides home.
amazing game but...
so listen. i got this game a long time ago and i still play it. yes this game is amazing and all that, but there is one minor issue. this is actually in the game. well some of you might agree with me and some of you might not. so while you are playing, in some games/levels, there are these other cars tgat aren't in the race. some of them go you're way and some of them go the other. and the bad thing about it is that you can crash yourself if you hit those cars. one time (about 5 mins ago) i was playing elimination with my DS survolt class B. then when there were only 2 people left (me and the other guy) there was literally 2 seconds left and i thought "wow I'm totally going to win this thing right now" right up until... that's when it happened. that car that WASN'T in the race came right in my way. I crashed and lost the game. when i respawned, it just said "eliminated" because there were 2 seconds left. please remove those cars from the game because i was so mad when it happened. if it wasn't for those cars, i would've put 5 stars. please fix this.
Unfortunately there is no better racing game
Asphalt is a free to play but pay to win game where if you want the best cars you will have to actually pay money to win majority of your races as you get higher in skill and rank. Unfortunately there is no better alternatives for online multiplayer pvp type racing game out there in the App Store. If you want advantageous perks for each race well that's gonna cost you real money or you can watch an advertisement. Advertisements pop up inconveniently whenever and you have either to watch through it for 30-15 seconds or restart the app. The game also doesn't connect well with iPhone compared to an iPad and the multiplayer only works when there is wifi so you can't play it on the go. To be honest it's a well made game but between the ads and so many pay to win elements it wouldn't stand a chance if it had to face actual competition but you'd be hard pressed to find a better online multiplayer for iOS because there isn't any which is sad since this game was made in 2013...
So Much Greed
I've been a fan of this game for a long time. The graphics are great, the racing challenging. As the game grew in popularity, the number of ads increased as well. It has made the game all but unplayable. When launching the game to collect rewards leads to an ad before you can get to the rewards page is simply greed on their part. Shame on them.
There are a lot of racing games out there, though nothing quite like this one (I really used to love this game) that can deliver your racing fix without bombarding you with adds every 30 seconds. I would advise you download and play one of those. You will race more and watch commercials less. Overall you will be much happier as well.
I hold on to the game as I have invested a great deal of time into it. I check back from time to time to see if the idiots in charge have gotten a clue. Sadly, they still don't get it. We want to race, not watch ads. If the occasional ad was good enough when the game first came out, it should be good enough now since they now have far more users than they ever imagined. They chose to be greedy, and for me, they chose poorly.
If you agree, I encourage you to write a review and tell them so. With enough reviews complaining about the ads, perhaps they will do something about it or offer an ad free version for a few bucks. They have a winning game, but cannot see it over their own greed. So sad, really.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 1.71 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99