Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™
By Aspyr Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• 50% off for a limited time to celebrate our latest update! •
Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ now includes fully functional MFi controller support, cross-device game saves with iCloud, and new supported languages!
Check out some of the press on KOTOR iOS:
“…KOTOR is still the best Star Wars game out there.” — TouchArcade, 5/5 stars, Best iPhone/iPad games of 2013
“It's a true classic, not only one of the best games ever to carry the Star Wars brand but one of the best RPGs of all time.” — Eurogamer, 9/10
“KOTOR is a landmark accomplishment for the iPad and the iOS platform; I do not hesitate to award it our highest honor as a quintessential Must-Have experience.” — Slide To Play, 4/4
Choose Your Path!
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
• An epic Star Wars™ role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
• Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
• Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
• Choose your party from nine customizable characters, including Twi'leks, Droids and Wookiees.
• Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
• A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
••• Note: This game is compatible with iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation), and iPhone 4s and newer. THE GAME WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES! •••
Note: Supports MOGA Ace Power, Logitech Powershell and SteelSeries Stratus controllers.
Note: A WiFi connection is required for download. Please ensure you have approximately 2.5 GB of storage space.
• Note: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for the iOS supports English, French, Italian, German and Spanish text. Voice is in English only. •
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2003-2014 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
• Improved MFi Controller Support — All extended and standard MFi controllers are fully supported.
• iCloud Saves — Players have the option to move their saved game across different iOS devices using iCloud.
• New Supported Languages — French, Italian, German, and Spanish text localizations and subtitles have been added.
Good game. Ilovexanax jerk
This game is great, runs quite well compared to where it started. Either way if you like starwars and have not played kotor, then you must try it.
However I would also like to ask the benzo loving addict "I-love-Xanax" (what a name) why he has to be such a jerk? The app states that it will run on older devices, and for people with older iphone/iPod devices, I am sure that the review was valuable. So why don't you just go pop some alprazolam, chill out, and learn some manners.
Sweet but not so sweet
I was so excited to see kotor available for ios. This was definitely my favorite game for the Xbox and I remember putting 100s and 100s of hours into it. So of course I bought it. Everything started smooth and I got the controls down pretty quickly. Seen taris get blown up and made it to dantoine. That's when the game got unpleasant. Everytime I try to start my Jedi training the app closes. I've tried over and over and over. Game just for some reason won't allow me to be a Jedi! It's so fun to play when running smooth, but since I cant even continue playing I have to give it only 3 stars. :/ eh off to try again.
One of my all time favorite games ever. Controls are sketchy at times but over all this game plays very nicely on my iphone. Hope you port KOTOR 2 on to the iphone.
Your update has messed up my game. Now it just says installing on the icon even though the app store says ive updated. I can still play the game however now I have to go into the app store and open it from there. Rather annoying. Hope this gets fixed. Im on iphone 5s.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 1.98 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspyr Media (iDP)
- © 2014 Aspyr Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.