By Algoryx Simulation AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become an inventor with Algodoo - Start designing and testing your ideas in seconds. Algodoo is endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
In a simulated “real” world you can build, play and make your inventions come alive. With simple drawing tools, objects like gears, motors, lasers, springs, ropes, and even water, you can test wacky ideas, build amazing machines and design cool games. Easily share your beautiful creations with friends and challenge them to use their own creative minds.
The simulation methods are based on cutting edge technology and also used by Algoryx in advanced engineering simulations, movie visual effects and virtual realitys simulators! In Algodoo they come in a irresistible format accessible for everyone.
Algodoo is also available for Mac on the Mac App Store!
Algodoo includes the following features:
◉ For drawing and building
Algodoo comes with an abundance of tools for constructing, building and creating your designs.
• Use the unique Sketch tool - an all-in-one tool with gestures for multi drawing and editing - that makes your workflow quick and easy.
• Or draw your creations with basic tools like Circles, Boxes, Polygons, Planes, Gears, Ropes & Chains.
• Make your inventions truly unique by adding physics like Springs, Axles, Thrusters, Lasers, Fixates and Tracers.
• Edit and interact with your creations using tools like Scale, Rotate, Move, Cut and Drag.
• For even more editing you can make water, set collision layers, group objects, add mechanics, etc, to your different components.
◉ For design and final touches
The Algodoo world is colorful but you can easily change the look and feel in Algodoo.
• Set color for your background, water and your objects. Save your colors as different palettes for future work. You can also change the look of your artwork with pre-made palettes like X-ray, Optics, Sunset, and many others.
• Experiment with different materials in Algodoo. In seconds you can set density, friction and restitution for your objects. Making them slippery like ice, heavy like gold or bouncy like a rubber ball. Algodoo comes with 9 different pre-made materials: Gold, Glass, Stone, Steel, Rubber, Helium, Wood, Ice and the Default Algodoo material.
◉ For sharing and daring
If you want some inspiration, find scenes in “Algobox” - a library of Algodoo creations. There are more than 30 000 user-created scenes that you will find amazing, awe-inspiring and fun.
• Browse around for hours, download and play your favourite scenes, all within Algodoo.
• Sign up for your personal account and start sharing your creations. Challenge your friends to try them or dare them to build even cooler scenes.
• Rate, comment and like all scenes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
◉ Quick and easy to get started
Algodoo comes with built-in tutorials which step-by-step introduce you to all the tools an main functions. Getting started is made even easier. If you want additional training and tips then watch some of the many videos and webinars that exist from links within Algodoo.
Algodoo is just endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
Best app on the App Store! Epic
I would never expected this to show up on the App Store. After playing Creatorverse, Phyzicle, and other types of apps like these, trying to find a app like Algodoo for the past years, nothing compares! I still can't believe I am playing this on my iPad. I don't think people know about this app or software. Or that its released. You guys should inform the touch arcade site and slide to play site so everyone knows about it. Only if every knew about it. It would be downloaded millions of times. I am truly happy about this release. I actually went out to buy a iPad just for this! Keep up the good work!!!
Very good app
The app itself is very good and works fine and fluid, but the user can't make the script like in Algodoo for PC/Mac. Well, the user interface is the same and also works perfectly. The configurations also don't work well. When the app crashes (which is not unusual because of the liberty that the app gives to the user) all the configurations are reset and this is not good. Going back to the script, it gives the user a large variety of options to do his scene the way he likes it. The option to use a bluetooth keyboard as a controller is also very good.
The frustration continues...
This app crashes every 3-5 minutes on my ipad3. It's quite ridiculous how many bugs this app contains. At first I thought maybe it was my ipad running too many apps at one time but after closing everything, and then using it for days still with only this app running, it's crash after crash. So I do what I think the best thing to do besides write a bad review. I would much ALWAYS contact the developer with an issue than to just leave a bad review. But after trying to find an email address to contact the developer, and then being directed to a forum where I had to register just to ask a question, it has forced me to do nothing other than leave a bad review. Fix this garbage and it the review will be better.