Covet Fashion - The Game for Dresses, Hairstyles and Shopping
By Crowdstar Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Love fashion? Play Covet Fashion, the game for the shopping obsessed. Join millions of other fashion lovers to discover clothing you love and get recognized for your style! Feed your shopping addiction and create outfits in this fashion game designed to hone your styling skills.
Warning: “Addicting” is the most common word used by players to describe Covet Fashion!
SHOP THE BEST STYLES
We’ve partnered with brands like BCBG MAXAZRIA, Rachel Zoe, and Zimmermann to bring you the latest fashions to obsess over. With over 150 brands to shop from you’re sure to find styles you’ll love.
STYLE THE PERFECT OUTFIT
Choose from thousands of glamorous clothing and accessories in addition to chic hair and makeup styles to create looks for various styling challenges.
VOTE ON WHO WORE IT BEST
Cast your vote and decide what’s hot on the Covet Fashion scene! Over hundreds of thousands of entries per styling challenge! Are other players’ looks 5-star worthy or did they miss the mark?
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Want to get advice on your outfits or celebrate your wins? Join a Fashion house to make friends or connect to Facebook and chat about any and all things Covet Fashion.
“Covet Fashion is a personalized styling experience that allows you to pick pieces from the best virtual closet. I think it has the potential to change the way people discover and interact with fashion.” - Rachel Zoe
- Requires iOS 4.3+; Recommended iOS 5.1+
- Compatible with iPhone 4 or newer, iPod Touch 4th Generation or newer, and iPad 2 or newer
- This game will NOT work on iPad 1, iPhone 3GS or older, and iPod Touch 3rd Gen or older
- This game requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G) to play
Does Covet Fashion allow in-app payments?
Covet Fashion is a free-to-play app, but like many apps in the App Store, there is the option of purchasing in-app items using real money. Turn off in-app purchases on your device if you’d like to disable this feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.crowdstar.com/tos
Acceptable Use Policy: http://www.crowdstar.com/aup
What's New in Version 2.17.13
Shopping Update! Styling just got a whole lot easier:
* Automatically wear new items as you buy them
* Switch between and wear items you already own without having to leave the shop screen
* See your unworn/seasonal bonus bars while shopping
* Emoticons added in chat
* Bug fixes and other improvements
Feels Like It's Run By A Hivemind But...
...if you're into fashion, it IS addictive. There's definitely something up with how the Top Looks are picked because they all seem to wear the same outfit, the same hair, the same makeup and there's no way it's a coincidence. So if, like me, you're an ACTUAL stylist it can be frustrating because real runway type looks are not appreciated. Neither is re-using past season items which I find unfair: have the Covet team never heard of retro? Do they not know part of being a good stylist is being able to rework old pieces into fresh looks? It gets very aggravating and I've found myself on the verge, several times, of quitting but I've been playing since the Fall of 2013, have used real money (!!) and am determined to get at least one Top Look. I just know that I'll have to bite the bullet and pander to the tween mentality that votes. It's a shame because it ruins it for the rest of us grown up, professional fashionistas. They HAVE added "Houses" which is a really nice add-makes you feel less alone. Of course, it gives the cheaters easier ways to do so but...what are you gonna do. It's probably the best fashion game out there. For now.
Don't blame the game blame bugs
This app is amazing! But...it has a few annoying bugs I think you should look at,
1. 90% of the time, whenever you send a message to someone to play the game, it doesn't give you your money as promised
2. I think you should be able to borrow from a friend that is in your fashion house, not Facebook, people will share it with Facebook anyways since this is such a great app! Have faith in your customers!!
3. The daily prizes shouldn't be more tickets, my problem with this is your only allowed to have 75 tickets so why even bother overflowing people with them, also if you have no money to reach the requirements needed to enter the contests, but you don't have enough money there's no way to get rid of your tickets, this is where people get frustrated, im not saying if you do consider this give them a thousand dollars everyday, a hundred or two everyday will be fine, but not tickets
Hope this helped <3 listen to your customers!!!!
Frustrating but addictive
So fun to play sometimes but results are frustrating. It's hard to be able to fill bonuses unless you spend $$$ in app, which is an unfortunate reality. However, even when you save and save and fill the bonuses up, whether you have an identical look to a top look or not, the results seem to be all over the place. It's harder to earn prizes than before. And most of the first prizes are DRESSES. The high dollar prizes and assorted garment prizes are the second prizes. Which are harder to get. And honestly some looks get top looks or high scores that are ridiculous and have nothing to do with the event. Why give a description? No one has to follow it to win. Lately it seems like voting has either been low or something is up with the app. Super low scores. Not sure what's going on. Been playing for years and have put $$$$ in which makes it seem like a waste to stop playing. But frustrating elements of game play are making that seem like the overall best decision.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 2.17.13
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Languages: Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Crowdstar Inc
- © 2013 Crowdstar Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds$4.99
- Pile of Diamonds$9.99
- Mound of Diamonds$19.99
- Starter Package$7.99
- Silver Ticket Upgrade$3.99
- Chest of Diamonds$49.99
- Holiday Discount Pack$9.99
- Trunk of Diamonds$99.99
- Gold Ticket Upgrade$7.99