Rebirth of Fortune 2
By Dotomchi Games Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
◆Rebirth of a legend
Rebirth of Fortune 2, is the 4th story of the Fortune Chronicle Episode and the official sequel to the 2009 release of SRPG Rebirth of Fortune.
Newly revived with a more extensive volume, cool improved graphics, and utterly more unstoppable fun than the original.
As the story continues from Rebirth of Fortune, Sorcerer of Fortune, Defense of Fortune, experience a highly interesting storyline, full of Fortune world's Magic and Ether.
1. 25 classes of combat units capable of getting into battle formation and over 35 classes of various enemy monsters.
2. A more strategic and enjoyable battle system.
3. The biggest. Over a thousand stages of vast volumes and stories.
4. More beautiful and appealing. The ultimate 2D graphics.
5. Has Retina Display Support. A universal app, supporting all models (iPhone 3gs and above, iPad 2 and above) running on iOS.
6. Supports Achievements and Leaderboards via Game Center.
7. Capable of playing with users from around the world at anytime via Game Center.
8. On some iOS Device the game in progress can be shared by using iCloud.
Please note that although this game can run on iPhone 3gs and lower, these do not have Retina Display Support and the low resolution may cause the text to appear unclear.
1. The basic battles of SRPG(Simulation Role Playing Game) is similar to the rules of chess. Players take turns selecting a single unit to move and attack the enemy.
2. After taking turns, the first player to annihilate its opponent is the winner.
3. Each unit has a variety of skills and abilities. These skills can be used by using up Ether which is collected during the game. Since more powerful skills consume more Ether, it has to be used strategically at a critical moment.
4. With the war funds obtained from battles, units can be upgraded. When units are upgraded, a new skill is unlocked or a profession from a higher ranking class can be used.
5. There is a Coliseum in the game in which users from around the world with different strategic styles can go head to head via Game Center. If the AI in single player mode is not challenging enough, try playing in the Coliseum where you can enjoy competing with users from around the world.
If the game crashes. Please update to the latest iOS version. (iCloud problem)
What's New in Version 1.105
Fixed minor bugs.
An interesting FFT-style game
With straight up 0 storyline, there's little motivation behind the endless waves of baddies in similar-looking maps, but it does have the feel of a quick, hop in and play iOS game.
Plenty of classes and skills, and an interesting shared "ether" pool for skills, but the UI could use some quality of life upgrades. There's no way to tap a destination to confirm, see enemy stats, or overview the turn order. Plus, recognizing taps is a little wonky.
Overall, it's a good effort, and it'll keep my interest for a while, but I sure hope there are better options out there.
Fun Game - like FFT adapted for iPhone
I'm a massive fan of FFT, but the long sections of dialog make it somewhat difficult to play on the iPhone. This game has all of the job class goodness and tactical gameplay that FFT has, but in a format that makes it much more compatible to both the iPhone format, and how players play mobile games: in short bursts.
Like others have said, this is like a simple take on FFT. Battles are pretty fast with very little dialog (if any). There seems to be a bunch of classes so looking forward to seeing that. One thing I'm not liking is that you have to touch the tiles when selecting my troops. Also you cant see enemy movement capabilities so you go in blind. Other than that pretty good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- Version: 1.105
- Size: 256 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Dotomchi Games Inc.
- © Dotomchi Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- War Funds +100,000$0.99
- War Funds +575,000 $4.99
- War Funds +1,250,000 $9.99
- War Funds +6,750,000 $49.99
- War Funds +14,500,000$99.99