QuickPlan Pro - Project plan, schedule management HD
By Hao Li
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project management with natural gestures on Gantt chart, synchronizing and sharing projects across multiple devices and across teams, And supports to integrate with Microsoft project plan.
* BestApp Ever Awards 2014 "Best Business App" - 3rd Place
* Optimized for the iPad Pro, with iOS9 multitasking support
* QuickPlan is now available for Mac OS X also at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1071586133, advanced based on the similar user interface as QuickPlan for iPad.
* QuickPlan is being enhanced continously based on ideas from users and good practices of experts.
QuickPlan, is THE easy to use project planning app for the iPad. NATURAL GESTUREs use on a clean and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, lay out tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track task status - it's easy than you think, all at your fingertips with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects as Image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft project, WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft project, WBS, Mind map and Excel files. Projects can be synchronized across multiple devices via iCloud Drive, and can be shared across teams and devices via AirDrop, Email, Dropbox, Box and iTunes.
● Feature video - http://youtu.be/F2zYhQPiV3w
● Website: http://quickplan.xyz
QuickPlan Pro fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the iPad - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels.
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE—
· Nature gestures to layout out task, change outline level, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand and etc.
· Batch input
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
· Context based editing on outline, Gantt chart, and update panels
— STRONG PLANNING —
· Multiple projects, display as tile, with duplication and automatic Dropbox Backup supports
· Organize tasks in REAl task groups, and in sub projects
· Task color, icon, contact and the basic task fields
· 4 outline levels (plus sub project, totally 8 outline levels)
. Gesture based task link maintenance
. Lock editing, display row height.
. Project currenty, default charge rate, project members, calendar, task layout policy
— TREE and LIST —
· Display as tree, and list style with sorting, filtering supports
— UI CUSTOMISATION —
· Task column title and visibility customisation
· Background image
· Task bar style, and more ...
— REPORTING —
· Export as Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel(3 sheets included) files
· Options to customize exporting
· "Open in" support
— SYNCHORIZATION —
· Sync projects across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
— SHARING —
· Export and import projects across multiple devices and teams
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box and iTunes.
— TEAM —
· Supports to create partial project for particular project members, partial project will only include the tasks belong the the members
· By duplicating or send via Email
— INTEGRATION —
· Microsoft Project file (in xml format) exporting and importing
· Mobiliked WBS file importing and exporting
· Import project from Microsoft Excel file
· Import project from iThought map file
— NOTIFICATION —
· Today widget and in-app today list
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals and life. The best project planning app for the iPad
· Initialize project plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MPP and reporting, tracking
· Record and plan new ideas in and for spare time
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule and assign tasks
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
QuickPlan for iPhone is available at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id699434089
What's New in Version 8.0
New features introduced in QuickPlan for MAC
- Data schedule policy (allow to skip non-working day)
- iCloud Drive support to sync across iOS and Mac devices
- Display as list style, with sorting and filtering (by resource) supports
- PDF and Excel exporting column title customisation
Useful app for work
This app is very easy for using, and it's very smooth. I used it daily for my work, it saved my much time as the app name "quick", I can create a small project quickly, normally less than 15 minutes (not hours), this helps me more when discuss plan with customers and team. Also the PDF/Excel file created are wonderful professional.
Useful, Easy, Cost Efficient and Exportable to Excel
I have had quite a few PMO's on iPad. Spent money on different task management items.
This is simple to use and does what I really need to do which is create something I can email to colleagues. The Export to Excel is AWESOME. I have it sync with iPhone version as well so I can collaborate with myself.
Perfect and gets better
This is perfect and still they find some way to improve it and make it better. It's really unbelievable how you can manage to create and follow medium complexity projects with ease!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 129 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hao Li
- © 2016 Mobilinked Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.