Prime Photos from Amazon
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prime Photos from Amazon lets you back up, organize, and share all of the photos and videos from your phone, computer, and other devices. You can access all your photos on nearly any device and share them with family and friends. Prime members have access to unlimited photo storage, can collect photos with up to five family members or friends, search for photos by keyword, and more.
AUTO-SAVE AND BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS
Auto-save photos and videos from your phone to back them up automatically. This free photo storage app keeps your photos and videos safe, even if your phone is lost or damaged. Once your photos are stored in Prime Photos, you can delete them from your device to make room on your phone.
FREE PHOTO STORAGE FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS
Amazon Prime members receive free unlimited photo storage as part of their Prime membership.
SEARCH FOR PHOTOS BY KEYWORD
Only for Prime members and members of their Family Vault, quickly find specific photos by searching for the things in your images, like "dog," "sunset," or "Seattle." The app organizes and tags your photos automatically so everything is easy to find.
COLLECT PHOTOS TOGETHER
Prime members can invite up to five people to their account to store photos together in the Family Vault. Your invited family members and friends can store unlimited photos from their own phones, computers, and other devices, and everything is kept private unless it's added to the Family Vault.
ACCESS PHOTOS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES
Once your photos have been saved to Prime Photos, you can access them from nearly any device. Finally get the photos from your old laptop, your phone, and your desktop together in one safe place.
- Auto-save photos for easy backup and to free up memory on your device
- Back up your photos and videos securely with Amazon
- Share photos and albums via SMS, email, or other apps
- See your photos on your FireTV or on the web
- Prime members can search photos by keyword, location, and more
Prime Photos from Amazon offers secure cloud storage and online backup for your photos and videos. This free online storage app lets you upload, view, and share your important photos right on your phone.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Jump to specific dates to quickly scroll through and find photos.
- Tap and drag to select multiple photos and videos at once.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
- Collect unlimited photos with up to five family members or friends in the Family Vault.
- Tap the banner in the Family Vault to see photos added by each person.
- See photos of different people grouped together to browse by person.
- Type in a word like “beach” or “sunset” to quickly find photos of specific things or places.
Love the functionality, but a little unstable
I really enjoy the options for sorting out pictures and the facial recognition great, we can now just upload our photos without worrying about categorizing them or filing into any sort of folders. The search capabilities are great.
Only issue I've noticed is the app crashes a lot. You can be working with your pictures uploading and sorting and all of a sudden the app will just close. Definitely in convenient for sure, but pics aren't lost and you can open app right back up. Seems they have some bugs to work out.
Works just like it is suppose to
This is the first photo uploader I have used that actually works great in the background. The others I've tried seem to slow down to a crawl when they aren't the active app. This forced me to keep tapping the screen on my phone every minute or so to keep the app active. I was really surprised when first installed this app, it completely uploaded all the photos on my phone overnight. Since then, it has always been up to date.
Love this tool provided for Prime Members to backup my photos and some of my videos (only allows a certain amount of video backup). The only feature I wished it had is a simple box that tells me if my photos are completely backed up. In the same vein, it would be nice if it would coordinate with my iPhone photos app to mark which videos aren't backed up. If it had these features I would give it a five star rating for sure. 😀
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 76.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2016 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.